Post yer RPs here.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: And so it is written...

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:36 am

3. 2. 1. The main door burst open, the Press was empty most of the time, only a couple of people actually being employees, everyone else being able to enjoy its work from their own home. Unexpectedly, a door opened from what was probably someone's office, the title undoubtedly mounted on it wasn't visible in the dimmed light. Before seeing who it was, two of the three pointed their identical rifles at him.
"Hands up!"
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am

As Error strolled towards his office, a white-faced Corporal sprinted up to him.

"Sir, problem in the Press area. Rebels or some such. Armed."

Error cussed, tossed the papers into his office, and nodded the NCO to lead on. Drawing his sidearm, he checked it, then sprinted off after the corporal. Feeling the inscription on the side - Banhammer - he hoped it wouldn't be necessary.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 am

Fenway looked at the three, slightly bewildered. He then chuckled and shook his head. "Vinyl vinyl, this again," he said. "It won't work. I suggest you leave before I call security and have them haul your ass out."

"This is a rebellion Fenway. We're taking control." One of the rifles twitched.

"Not while i'm still here you aren't. Think of it this way. Even if you took over the press, what then? You don't have the writing capabilities as I do, nor the management experience. Hell, you'd drive it into the ground without someone like me in charge, don't you think?" One of the cadre lowered his rifle.

"I'm siding with Fen on this one guys, he has a point."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm

One of the rifles fired, the traitor fell, blood splaying across the floor.
"Listen, Fen, get out of our way and we'll be out of yours shortly."
A member who had stayed by the door ran over, "Guys, we've got trouble, Moderation forces are inbound!"

Error

Post by Error » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm

"That we are." Error called from the door opposite; several mod-troops stood around him.

"Right. Vinyl, this petty rebellion of yours is going precisely nowhere. Disarm and depart, and we might just let this little infraction slide." he commented, levelling his weapon at Vin.

Down the halls, more mod-troops set up, sighting down the corridor.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:57 pm

"This is how it is then? Well men, I suppose it's time for plan B." Quiet yessirs went around the small group. They shrunk together, back to back, then the ground fell in below them and what was probably a smoke grenade went off. In the zero visibility, the small group made way into a small tunnel that had been dug around under the Press which was originally to be their method of exit after completing the task, but worked just as well as an emergency escape. They used the large chunks of concrete on which the floor was made to cover up the rest of the hole as they headed off to where it ended - the sewers.

Error

Post by Error » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Error shook his head.

"Two grenades down the hole, then close it up. I have another bloody report to write."

Making his way back to his office, he alerted the perimeter guards that Vinyl and his "revolutionaries" had attempted to take the Press, and began writing his report to Tiel.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 pm

*PSSSHHH*

Tiel jumped at the sudden noise from outside, interrupting a most glorious sculpture he had been immersed in the creation of for...hours? Weeks? He'd lost track of time. Suddenly (and most justifiably) irate, he tore his attention long enough from the chisel and hulk of granite before him in the Hall of Government's drab war-room to throw a threatening gaze at the window. But the stylish portal paid him no mind, jettisoning another cascade of unfabulously distracting noises; those of several more grenades going off in the distance.

"How rude." Tiel murmured to himself as he shot the troublemaker one last defiant look and walked outside into the hallway, manicured talons leaving small depressions in the newly velvet carpeted floor. As always, it was up to fearless leader to save the day and get to the bottom of things.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Fenway dusted off his suit and coughed in the dust. "Certainly interesting, but I have more important matters to attend to." He exited the building and ran into Tiel, heading his way. "A good day to you, dear leader," he said, bowing and removing his top hat.

"Cut the bullshit Fen," he retorted. "I want to know what interrupted my, ah, arts."

"A little incident with Vinyl. Some sort of rebellion. You'll hear about it tomorrow." He winked and walked off.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm

"Damn this place is a mess," she thought to herself as she galloped to the press to see what was taking place. By the time she got to the building she saw Fenway walking away from Tiel. Birds, damn them all to tartarus, the world would be such a better place without them. Despite her dread of them she held her head high and calmly walked up to the anthropomorphic bird.

"Hello, how goes it Tiel," she kept a smile on.

"Some idiot is making a ruckus and ruining my art!" he screamed at her, beak clacking.

"I see, well it's no concern to me, at least not yet, so i'll be on my way," she kept on smiling as she trotted away. Only when she was out of sight did she grumble and roll her eyes. "Stupid bird," her gaze kept going to see Error scribbling something on a Holo pad. She looked around the room at the mess of blood and concrete. "What the hell happened here?"
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Error

Post by Error » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 am

Error barely glanced up.

"Vinyl. Something about a revolution." he said, continuring to tap away at the datapad. Finishing the report, he hit send, then dropped the pad into his pocket and headed off towards IntSec.

Bloody hell. Idiots on one side, power-hungry mad men on the other, bronies in the middle. How did I end up in this job?