ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:OOC: roleplay es dead. Too many people are fucking off to other galaxies.
Well maybe someone shouldn't have fucked up the Milkyway *glares at Vinyl*. But i'll be back, I still have a score to settle with the Strig, and maybe Hexaguth for fucking up EVERYTHING.
I dropped a hint earlier that your VIP in question may live yet, seeing as the rulers in Pegasus Galaxy were captured whenever possible. Said VIP has had psionic powers irreversibly removed cell by cell, but is still likely alive in some Strigiforme supermax prison in empty space.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:40 pm

ACH0225 wrote:I dropped a hint earlier that your VIP in question may live yet, seeing as the rulers in Pegasus Galaxy were captured whenever possible. Said VIP has had psionic powers irreversibly removed cell by cell, but is still likely alive in some Strigiforme supermax prison in empty space.
Trackuul do not have psionic capability... Also I'm sure the drones caused quite the ruckus if you forcibly put him in jail.

Edit: Oh oh oh oh, ok I got ists

Edit^2: I thought we already dealt with the whole "psionic desiese" thing and that it was reversible because we can genetically alter the DNA itself... pleas explain.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:50 pm

*raises hand*

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

*lowers hand*

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:54 pm

@CvN: the effects are very hard to remove once it has fully run its course, as the virus installs something into the altered genetic code that makes it difficult to change back.
Basically you need at least some uninfected tissue to work with if you want ot heal.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:@CvN: the effects are very hard to remove once it has fully run its course, as the virus installs something into the altered genetic code that makes it difficult to change back.
Basically you need at least some uninfected tissue to work with if you want ot heal.
OOC: Ah, can work with ^-^ . Don't forget you're talking to the genetic master minds of the galaxy. Its a little known thing about Cavnin/Laruth but there is examples of it in the past (which have both ended in disaster for the makers though...). Regardless, if we get her back I might just not bother fixing it. Also, like Ivan everything is meta unless specified otherwise.

BIC: Progress is being made on the shipyard for the Avatar titan. There is no expected completion time as this is such a large project, the ship is expected to come out at 17 km. The electronic warfare systems have been delayed severely but not dropped completely, as it is expected hostiles will not be found in this galaxy. The major focus of Laruth is getting everyone back in their societal place.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Error

Post by Error » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Actually, the Commonwealth are technically the genetic (medical) masterminds of the galaxies, but okay.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:08 pm

>Entire species is genetically engineered
>Makes new organisms like cheap pancakes

I'm just sitting here alone in this room.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:32 pm

It's essentially irreversible; the Strigiforme used POWs and captured enemies from the Pegasus Galaxy War to help improve diseases such as the ones used on the VIP in question. Any trace of psionic abilities have been erased beyond reclamation.

[meta]The Project Blue device has been installed into the Ringworld, and a high ranking Strigiforme officer has been given charge of it. Current simulations show it working as planned, but as testing it is impossible, it is unknown whether it really will. [/meta]

Strigiforme Expeditionary forces have taken several systems en route to Laruth. The planet itself has continued to be heavily bombarded by the Barrage Cannons, as have all Laruthian worlds. Strigiforme ship production has continued, churning out ship after ship in the shipyards of the Strigiforme, with additional shipyards being constructed as quickly as possible. Civilians are being rapidly trained into the Strigiforme Space Marines, as well as into the Navy. The vast population of the Strigiforme, the largest in the galaxy and known universe, is being geared to a near-complete war footing.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Not totally true, ACH; medi-nanites can reconstruct genetics from nearly nothing, so "reinstalling" psionic genomes is easy enough. But you have to be in the Commonwealth to do it.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:42 pm

T.O. Bright wrote:Not totally true, ACH; medi-nanites can reconstruct genetics from nearly nothing, so "reinstalling" psionic genomes is easy enough. But you have to be in the Commonwealth to do it.
Remember those nanomites you sent the MR a while back...
"The Sky is the Limit"

Error

Post by Error » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Coded specifically to the Mobians, and set to autodestruct after they fixed everything. Nope.

Also, the programming may as well be written in Ancient for all you could tell.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:08 pm

In a potentially shocking maneuver, all potentially offensive ships and weapons are being launched against the Strigiforme, starting as close to the core as possible.

The new fleet is being tasked with increasing the rate of seeding from what was once the Expanses.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:54 pm

The Strigiforme inform the Hexaguthians to stand down immediately or face their total destruction

[meta]Assets from systems close to the Ringworld are being moved away. Fortunately, it was built in a fairly isolated area for secrecy, and has few highly developed nearby worlds. Strigiforme defence forces are being marshaled to meet the oncoming threat, with the Aiigaiion being stationed to guard Cuuyth. The Barrage Cannons are being prepared to attack with rapid firing torpedoes, with hundreds of warheads being stocked into their magazines in preparation for supply line interruptions.[/meta]

The forces moving towards Laruth are continuing, with the many Hexaguthian ships being deployed to the fronts giving them an easier path.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:04 pm

[Meta]NeoRoman technicians have begun immediately upgrading the Singularity Installation to fire a continuous, high-density singularity beam. Work will be completed very quickly, as the psionically-modified installation is very conducive to upgrades and changes. In addition, a smaller version of Project Blue is set to be delivered to the Torus for installation into the core in the event that the larger version fails to activate.

L. Jahgrin is meeting with Subject Zero aboard the Diablo. Due to his nature, Strigiforme Psionic Stealth systems, upgraded and made more efficient by NR, are being deployed to mask his presence.[/Meta]

Rumors of the NeoRoman coup have begun circulating on Galactic-Network sites, but have not been picked up by any media corporations so far. In other news, Randall Feragg has not been seen in public for some time now.

Error

Post by Error » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:07 pm

[Meta] Two Prowlers are, well, prowling the AUF/NR borders with orders to monitor for any AUF resergence or Hexaguthian activity.

Delta Pavonis has been upgraded with enhanced defenses, making the system nigh-impossible to take or eliminate.[/meta]