Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:23 pm

No Lightspeed don't leave whyyyyyyyyyy.

Also RP doesn't need to die, You people just need to story without stabbing each other.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 pm

OOC: ok

Large anomalous readings are beginning to emit from D-ARK. At Zero's request, a specialized, highly advanced NeoRoman ship-the Xenon Hub is currently enroute to D-ARK to investigate, with Zero onboard.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Nu plz dun end

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 pm

It's gone on long enough. Besides, if WWLO dies, we can finally get around to that reset we so desperately need.

EDIT: @CvN I am using them. They're currently hamfisting the Strigi's rearend along with all my other stuff.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:56 am

//NEE message to Laruth//
Try to not do too much interstellar stuff. We think there are ARKs out here and we don't want to be noticed by them before we are ready.
//end of message//
With a basic economy up and running, the NEE is expanding on New Equestria and is beginning to get into shape to have a fairly normal society soon.

Surprisingly, the researchers at the new science facilities have already made a very significant scientific breakthrough: They managed to copy a Prime Chaos Emerald, of which they had taken two with them. This ability will help their expansion a lot.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 am

It's going to probably die after what I do. As for Vinyl, as I recall the miniARK fired T/S missiles, as of when you built your first one.

The Ringworld received the signal to activate Project Blue at 27:45 Cuuyth Time. Deep inside it, Yttrium was prepared to enter a large device, looking very unfinished and having wires spill out of it. The device lay at the main manipulator area of the Ringworld, the one that had the most control of the mass of star pulled out and launched. Within an hour, preparations were complete; 14 tonnes of Yttrium had been shifted into the preparation chamber of the device. With a small and relatively uninspiring flipping of switches, it sprang to life, making the familiar low whoosh-hum sound so many other Yttrium devices did. At the control room, command was switched off to the override panel of the device, which promptly took control of all 8 manipulator devices. These devices sprang to life, and started to take control not of the standard small-planet sized sphere of plasma, but of the whole star itself.

It was a large, yellow star, and consequentially quite difficult contain and control with the manipulators, but in the end they succeeded. They then began to not throw, as usually, but to compress it. The star began to rapidly shrink, growing in brightness and density as it was forced to be smaller and smaller. It soon reached the density where it collapsed itself, and became a singularity. The manipulators now began to keep it in check, while the device was primed. With the singularity held down, per say, with no vicious tidal gravitation beyond a few inches above it. The device was launched directly at the singularity, falling or flying away, depending on the perspective. Soon, it reached the singularity and entered it. Precisely timed by the entry, the device activated and created a massive dimensional breach, almost precisely the same to the one which existed inside the Stauros, only far, far larger, and not contained.

This breach was massive, and existed not only in the center of the Ringworld, but also in every other black hole and microsingularity in the near-galactic region. The Stauros energy from these breaches propogated across space, spreading across system and system, killing quantum computing wherever it existed. The energy spread across every nation and every battlefield, every city and every town. Whole worlds went dark as their quantum power grid monitors died, and thousands of legal sentients died as well. Seeded worlds drew silent, as their quantum AI died. Previously, with the Stauros, the energy could be expected to abate over days, weeks. This energy would take millenia, for the breaches to close and the energy to decay. There would be no escaping for AI or computers; no hiding in hardened bunkers beneath the surface and waiting for it to go away. The Strigiforme lost a few worlds, after the particular singularity from which this attack was launched violently exploded; this had been expected, and these worlds were empty. The Strigiforme ships continued to operate unaffected; their enemies faltered; MR psionics were not affected, but what few quantum targeting computers and such that they had were. Their Hexaguthian allies began to halt, with their AI nature they could not continue. The AUF continued, somewhat; their military navy had foreseen the threat of Stauros radiation, and outfitted most naval ships with backup silicon computers, which would enable the crew to perform most functions as normal. The Novans suffered, losing the backbone of their technology. The Laruthians lost the advances they gained from the Hexaguthians, as they all ran on quantum. All in all, looking at the state of the now-isolated Galaxy, political scientists predict the fall of Hexaguthian forces, who now are cut off and suffering from mass losses, and the rise of the Strigiforme as one dominant power, the AUF being the other.

All quantum is now kill. Remember, Vinyl, all AI are quantum.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:21 am

I see ACH has pressed the reset button.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:51 am

In Milky Way:
On MR planets, many revolutions take place. With Hexaguthian support effectively cut off and the law enforcement and local military largely supporting the rebellions, as their goal is independence and getting away form the current way, there is little to stop them.
As the galaxy effectively splitting into the Neo-AUF and Strigiforme and smaller factions becomes predictable, many of these newly formed revolutionary governments apply for membership in the NAUF to avoid being invaded and annexed by the much-hated Strigiforme.

In IC-10:
The NEE begins building a planetside shipyard. With factories and mines now up and running, the NEE expansion is speeding up as a large robotic workforce becomes available.
The surplus form the larger-than-required food supply of the NEE is being shipped to the Laruthians to help out with their food shortage.
Similarily, the Equestrian immigrants from the Laruthian colonies are more than welcome in the NEE and are quickly integrated into the workforce.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 am

Strigiforme forces have pressed forward and taken Laruth. With their forces primarily deployed to attack the Strigiforme, the Strigiforme fleets easily passed the disabled Hexaguthian defences and seized the Laruthian capital. Strigiforme ships are being deployed around Laruthian space to deploy Strigiforme marines, as have been deployed to Laruth. On Laruth, several hundred thousand Strigiforme Marines have been landed from troopships that came with the attacking fleet, and have taken several cities and begun to round up "undesirables" for transport back to Strigiforme space for processing.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:58 am

ACH, for the last time, Laruthian space is derelict.
All Laruthian planets are seeded.

Official version: the Laruthians moved to the MR, were trying to stage a revolution and were killed by Hexaguth.
Actual happenings: the Laruthians left for IC-10 together with the newly-formed NEE.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:17 am

Yo ACH
CatsVsNinjas wrote:Charges placed in every civilized area of Laruth are now being detonated, sure to kill anything within a 100 km radius of them. "Laruth is all yours Hexaguth. Our attempted rebellion did not go as planned, we underestimated your military power and give any remaining military power to you."
All you're going to find is a bunch of rubble.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 am

K. The Strigiforme have used the remains of Laruth to spread out to MR space, rounding up civilians and filtering them for the undesirable persons.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:46 pm

The Neo-AUF has suffered from Blue, but not too much. Practically all NAUF infrastructure and military hardware had been replaced with silicon computing, meaning the stations, systems, and cities remain running and with power. The backup silicon systems on the super-psionics has worked as expected.

Reflective shielding has held back the wave from destroying a great deal of NeoRoman hardware. Matter Engines are being pushed to the maximum to quickly replace existing quantum computing in NR hardware. Several advanced AI's-existing in hyperspace-do not use quantum computing and are thus immune, but they cannot be replicated (Again, no zero-point manipulators). NAUF is focusing on bringing itself back to full strength and has annexed a few nearby systems that have applied for membership, but not many.

The jump-gate to Andromeda (which does not use quantum effects) has been completed and activated. Considering that Project Blue reached Andromeda as well, a large force of NR/AUF ships is moving through the portal to assess damage and render assistance.

All contact with the Xenon Hub has been lost. Sensors report that it simply vanished once it approached D-ARK [meta]It has entered D-ARK[/meta]

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 pm

OOC: Is this the first time that we're actually intentionally killing an RP?
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:48 pm

It was always intentional, you just didn't know it
mfw brony images
Spoiler: