Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post yer RPs here.
Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Was it Primaris? Because Primaris was collapsed by a black hole. If that's the case, they're preparing to jump into the heart of seeded territory (piggy-backing off the Torus).

BTW, NeoRome basically just assumed direct control of the AUF.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:42 pm

No... it's the two ARKs and accompanying ministations.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:54 am

Vinyl wrote:No... it's the two ARKs and accompanying ministations.
Someone can't count, that's much more then one.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:10 am

They're right next to each other, as though a pair of testicles, the ships the sperm and the system the *.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:55 am

DAMN

THIS RP HAS TO DIE

" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 am

Nu!

It has survived longer than any other. Don't just let it die an old thread, filled with regret!

Keep it rolling!

(I cannae contribute shit because I can't get to the MW from Andromeda, TY Fen)

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:33 am

Say, wouldn't Project Blue doing [redacted] counteract the effects of [redacted] being destroyed by D-ARK and enable intergalactic travel?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:44 am

[Thunder sounds in the distance with every use of the forbidden tag]

Project Blue certainly should be fun.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:43 pm

No, because the Redshift is not caused by D-ARK. It's caused by [Redacted] breaking the laws of the universe, making it unstable and [Redacted]. It's not going to clear up, ever. Think of it as time breaking, slowing down, making the speed of light impossibly tiny.

BIC:
NR fleets have begun probing seeded territory and creating a battle plan.

[Meta]The Planet-Former has begun constructing an Intergalactic Supergate to the Andromeda Galaxy. Since the Former's matter-banks are full, it will take a very short amount of time.[/Meta]

OOC: Here's an explanation of another NeoRoman Tech: Matter Engines

Unlike all other empires, who have to manually mine and process material, NR can utilize singularity beams to collect matter directly and 'decompose' it into protons, neutrons, and electrons held in giant matter banks. Then, utilizing large amounts of energy directly siphoned off of stars, the matter is reformed back into elements and molecules and used to build almost anything. Matter Engines do not require Zero Point Manipulators to be created, but the Manipulators dramatically enhance the storage and conversion efficiency when used to create them.

Error

Post by Error » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 pm

I just realized: speed of light has no bearing on jump drives. They operate on foldspace principles, thus, are only FTL because they move ships great distances near-instantly. Slowing the speed of light would have pretty much nil effect on a jump drive.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:02 pm

T.O. Bright wrote:Project Blue certainly should be fun.
OOC: I'm in another galaxy but i'm still scared. Also Vinyl, I gave you a fleet of ships to do stuff with when I left. DO STUFF!!!

BIC: Recolonization efforts are going well, the Sanctuaries are able to keep up production on food but just barely. Cities are hastily being thrown up on a nearby system to New Equestria. Scavangers are performing local mining expeditions in order to supply these operations.

With any possible threats of espionage removed, Laruth is now allowing Ponies to emigrate to New Equestria should they desire. Any and all Trackuul are still forbidden from moving to another faction simply because there are not many that are adapted for three meter tall beings.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Wrong, error; slowing down of speed of light is only part of the issue, and generally the most prominent. For all FTL systems, due to the Redshift, the energy costs are increasing exponentially as the quantum effects get more and more pronounced. Think of it this way; Speed of light is slowing down, and thus the energy costs to go faster and faster are increasing exponentially as well. At the same time, distances are effectively increasing exponentially as well (since it takes light longer and longer to traverse it). Combined with other quantum effects, all FTL drives are effected, except ones with power levels that are ludicrously high, (extreme energy density) because this level of energy reverses the effects of Redshift within the tunnel. Only NR has access to technology of this level, and they are going to reconnect known colonized galaxies. So don't fret.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:56 pm

The Strigiforme navy has made significant territorial gains, moving within a few jumps of Laruth. While their territorial gains are not particularly widespread, they provide a large avenue for Strigiforme forces to enter hostile space. With the majority of the enemy navy gone, going has been significantly easier than before. Laruth has continued to be bombarded by the Barrage Cannon, as have the fleets attacking the Strigiforme. These enemy fleets, their positions being now apparent to the Strigiforme, have been targeted by several Ringworld shots on their capital ships, causing several of them to be destroyed or damaged to the point where standard forces can eliminate them.

Attacking the Strigiforme head on like you are doing is a pretty big gamble; the Ringworld can attack your forces with little threat of counterattack, seeing as the MR super weapons have been the subject of the Barrage Cannon and your missiles from your miniARKs are being shot down mostly before they reach the shield. I'm not saying it's impossible, just that it's a war of attrition. The Strigiforme, for all their offensive wars, are primarily defensive. The ideal way to win would be by stopping their invasion and then negotiating an armistice.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:24 pm

OOC: I actually dont have time for the RP anymore,can you guys keep me out of wars and stuff? I am busy with college
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Ministations don't use missiles. They fire red laz0rs of deth and deliver them via a wormhole that also makes them even more powerful by acceleration, instability, and proximity.

OOC: Also, RP needs to die. Darkstar plz halp am bus