cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:45 am

OOC: basically there are psionic AIs, but they're equally shit as SAIs effectively, because they process information very similar to a living sentient. You still need to combine it with silicon computing to allow it to get accurate fireing solutions. also, in fact producing an actual psionic AI is very difficult, in the MR - and subsequently NEE - over 90% of all psionic AI are technically QIs.
Really, the use of a psionic QI is equal to a person in front of a console plus some factors like reaction time, which is why they're not even standard on MR ships.
At least that's what I've been operating on.
However, it would confuse me how Hexaguth would get their hands on that many Mobian psi-QIs They got one covertly for their first supership, but they were never given the capability to build their own before the annexation of the MR.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:13 am

A variant of simpler architecture is used to store the populations. The robots use predominantly silicon with higher functions (which are typically never used) being reserved for quantum.

But it doesn't matter anymore. RP of official ded.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:37 pm

The sensors screamed again as it detected massive power signatures emitting from ARK-1. He yanked the control stick and guided the Xenon Hub away from a large derelict spacecraft that lay directly in his path. The orb was beginning to accelerate, and something was beginning to move in the darkness beyond. The ship shuddered as the gravitic beams began to fail. He focused his psionic energy to send a message to Zero.

"Zero, whatever you're doing down there, you need to get it done fast. I can't delay the orb any longer." The beams redlined and Jahgrin shut them off before they detonated, sending the orb plummeting towards ARK-1.

To himself, Chaos laughed.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 pm

And thus, the Titan was sundered. Reactors overloading, the crew manages to barely make it to the life boats as the ship they had once called home, disappears into subspace. In its final moments, the great ship only issued an unheard groan as the matter-hostile energy of subspace vaporized the mammoth ship. It didn't take long, drifting through space, for the survivors to come across a new vessel for which they may make their lives in.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:18 pm

I'm almost slightly tempted to start a character RP that begins in the apocalyptic future of WWLO. Would have a destiny vibe to it.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Since prototype died... again... I guess the universe goes out with a whimper.

R.I.P awesome final death battle thing to end the universe.