Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 pm

@CVN hulltight
BIC
The NeoRoman fleet, arriving in WLM, was instantly met with a barrage of hundreds of thousands of ships, tens of super ships and several ministations as well as a couple of the nonmini ministations.

Message to NR forced: Welcome to the party *.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:31 pm

They haven't jumped yet.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Well, keep that in mind for when they do jump then.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm

The MR has withdrawn its presence in former Zuguthian territory and transferred control of that area to Hexaguth.
This is justified with it technically still being Zuguthian space and the ZE having a more valid claim on it than the MR.
However, it is evident that in reality this is an attempt to not get drawn into the issue of the ZE invasion of the Milky Way right away.

OOC: @Lightspeed gonna update you on what happened via PM.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:54 pm

The Empire acknowledges the MR's sacrifice.

With Primaris struck by an unknown projectile, additional aide is being sent before the waypoint is compromised. The aide is in the form of 2 ministations, 5 superships, and 20 fleets. (See: Running Count of Empire Forces.)

Those planets by the Expanses which were seeded of their new robotic inhabitants have, for the most part, slaughtered their contesting inhabitants and have launched seeds of their own to neighboring planets and systems. ((They're basically fancy Von Neumann machines.))

EDIT:
T.O. Bright wrote:OOC: Fast helmsmen? Check. Fast ships? Check. Tac-Jump skills? Check.
For your sake, I hope you can keep that up.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:19 pm

The singularity projectile has begun collapsing Primaris from the inside. Massive buckles have appeared in the surface.

-Elsewhere-

The gate's charging sequence completed, synchronized perfectly with two other similar gates across the Hierarchy. They were used to assault extremely fortified positions in ARK-controlled galaxies. For this operation, WLM was the target. The entire (very considerable military) had been pulled back from their operations, apart from a few tightly-controlled garrisons. Several M-ARK Stations hovered next to the gate, massive battle-stations designed for prolonged engagements. Over a hundred thousand ships in all, 50 of them Leviathan-class ARK killers. They would need every one, considering how entrenched WLM was. The gates could not be shut off once activated except with what was called the 'Pillar of Victory', a massive station built on the gate's exit point. Until it was shut off, there was a direct path from WLM to NGC 1300. Dangerous.

Energy arced between the gates and the portals turned bright blue, swirling inside. The thousands upon thousands of ships moved and flooded through the gates, instantly encountering the massive enemy resistance and entrenchment. The M-ARK stations entered, projected their near-impenetrable shield at the end, and the invasion began.

OOC: M-ARK stations are Jupiter-sized NR installations, designed to move through the gate and stay there and protect it. There are only 3. They cannot move on their own. They are extremely, extremely tough when projecting the shield, and tough regardless.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Laruth states that they have no intention of fighting. Depending on what you ask for we will give it to you. So long as it isn't deeply important to us I.E. our advanced A.I. you should be looking peachy keen.

[Message to MR]>Laruth
Our hands and hoofs are tied to you, we await a recommended course of action.
[End Message}

[meta] Scourges are nearing completion. Many hundereds more avatar ships are ready for combat.[extra meta] Laruth is looking into developing computer viruses and various hacking systems. Given levels of various factions technology the only one not susceptible to hacking and viral attacks is the AUF[/extra meta][/meta]

OOC: My actions are kinda tied to the MR.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:18 pm

OOC: Unless you're NeoRome or the Strigi, we won't be asking for your tech.
BIC

2 of the fleets that just arrived are now en route to Laruth.

>Message to Laruthians
Should you attempt to interfere with the detachment underway in any way, there will be no mercy.
>End

With Primaris effectively lost, the 2 ministations, 3 superships and 15 fleets are moving to Menya ((that NR fleet better pepper their angus)).
The remaining 5 fleets and 2 superships are seeding planets in a similar radiating fashion, continuing the growing disk.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 pm

The Commonwealth has advised the Menyans "cause utter bloody mayhem" on the Hexalani vessels with their psi- and conventional weapons.

The prowlers have all gone hot, firing their fusion lances and T/S warheads freely and cloaking to evade detection, then hitting again.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:30 pm

//encrypted message to Laruth//
Considering what we have observed, we highly suggest you evacuate the worlds these Hexaguthian dispatchments are heading for and don't try to fight them. We are in no condition to do so as of now.
Plans are being made.
//end of message//
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:32 pm

== Milky Way ==

-- Menya --
A few of the smaller ships have fallen, but almost entirely from stray NeoRoman fire, very few falling victim to Novan assailants.

The fleets arriving first, they began engaging Novan targets instead of NR ships. A whole fleet, coming out on the opposite side of the planet, has managed to launch a hail of seeds onto the planet. Shortly afterwards, the superships arrived. The lot of them focused their collective fire on Jahgrin's vessel. Ministations will be along within the hour.

-- Laruthian Space --
The detachment has arrived and has begun to seed planets. The sequence is ordered going from the north to the south.

== WLM ==

With the invasion of NeoRoman forces, production of combat vessels has resumed.
- 3 superships in a couple days
- 8 fleets in a day
- 1 full station in a few weeks
- 1 ministation in week

Error

Post by Error » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:37 pm

[Meta - Novus, NeoRome, &Strigi] The Novans, now being pushed almost to the limit of their defenses and maneuverability, advise the planet be moved to another system and the system sterilized totally from afar. They are willing to provide the necessary Planetary Jump Drive.[/meta]

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:47 pm

OOC: Seeding planets? I'm gonna assume that meads we need to get our asses off the planet.

BIC: Mass evacuation is being ordered on Kaylayly and neighboring military outpost planets. Upon settlement of a new systems all lost objects will be refunded. We apologies in advance if you can't take any thing with sentimental value. All star ports will be waiting for refugees. Any and all who stay will be killed. We do not allow any form of immigration or emigration.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:49 pm

OOC: Letting me seed a planet only makes it that much harder to reclaim, and the longer you let them develop it becomes even harder. Just an FYI.

Oh, and if that planetary FTL drive requires it to be anywhere near orbit or the surface, sorry to say you're going to have a rough time m8.

Error

Post by Error » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:52 pm

It can be landed on the surface via another jump drive.

Re: jump to surface, land bigger drive, jump planet, start nuking seeds.