Post yer RPs here.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Vinyl » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

After quick, and successful, tests on a number of large asteroids, Zuguth is now undergoing the transfer process.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 pm

The TTR will gladly sen diplomats to the strigiforme meeting, Three diplomats and several armed guards/assistants will be sent for pickup at Tajerian borders.

-------------
--AI research lab--
Unit 001 - Nimda-A
Nimda sat watching the station from its hundreds of cameras, not that she had a choice in the matter, being bolted into the station tends to lead to a lot of siting around. She entertained her organic half by watching the Tajer researches I about their buisness, She found them to be adorable little furry organics. Running over her plans she opened the research network and began shifting a number of logs an orders throughout the logistics department, a ton of materials here, a group of counstruction drones there, some fake orders here and some signatures over there resulted in a supply for a "research project" in a out of the way Draco system while all the materials lost would be accounted for as typos and logistical errors.
-----------
Research into automated ships to help field a larger navy is being performed.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:12 am

Zuguth has been successfully relocated to a prepared system in WLM.
The Supership is moving to relocate Pleth.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:35 am

//encrypted message to Zuguthian Empire//
We advise putting execution of Operation: Flytrap on hold until further notice.
Our agent has been notified of this and will not execute the mission until we have given the green light.
Continue with preparations, though.
We want to have more information before striking such a critical target.

As for the offer of building the superstructure of the Titan, we got word from Darkstar your most recent request for full UGC membership has been denied, so we assume your offer no longer stands and we will
//end of message//

The MR has started constructing their Titan without the help from Hexaguth.
A large number of old Laruthian ships built in the times of the Cavnin Nation are currently being retrofitted at MR drydocks.

[meta]The first ships of the Major-class drone variant have rolled off the assembly line. As the robot factory is failing to keep up with the demand of the ship production, a second one is being planned at the third system, which does not have a major production plant yet.
Largely drone-based asteroid mining is being conducted in these systems now as well, to provide materials for the growing arms industry.
Planetary shielding systems are being contructed.
Plans are being made for constructing stations in those systems which are to be placed in stellar orbit.[/meta]
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:17 am

The Commonwealth Armed Forces have now achieved a new high - every member of the CSN, RNA, CNI, and combat support is augmented either genetically, cybernetically, biologically, or similar.

(meta) Widespread deployment and use of "Psi-variant" augments is being planned; testing has proven these can be combined, and so several packages are being implemented.

The CSN Corps of Engineers are now routinely augmenting newcomers - even if only with minor enhancements - and the civilian population has been clamouring to acquire several of the more common augmetics - such as implanted holographic projectors and computers, and a number of similar devices. (/meta)

OOC: In short, errybody is either gene-modded, has biological grafts and addons, or has cybernetics installed; Engineers look something like low-level Mechanicus adepts at this point (re: Novan with mecha-dendrites and mantle implants.)

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:29 am

//AUF News\\
Scientists at the Antioch Research Institute have noted an increase in red-shift by the NGC 1300 galaxy and all surrounding galaxies. The shift is approximately 10 orders of magnitude greater than previously seen. Further research is ongoing; this development could mean an alarming increase in galactic expansion rate.
\\END//

D-ARK has begin giving off anomalous readings, and defense networks are once again coming online.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:52 am

@Ivan is flytrap what we're calling the goodbye present

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:01 am

Vinyl wrote:@Ivan is flytrap what we're calling the goodbye present
No flytrap is another thing.

BIC:
Operation Flytrap has been canceled due to current circumstances. After a quick DNA sample the changeling has been returned to the MR.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Now at Pleth, the supership has begun relocation of it.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 am

The Imperium is sending an ambassador to the summit, accompanied by 6 Imperial Guard Praetorians.

The Imperium has demobilized 5 fleets, down to 7 mobilized fleets, and the economy has shifted away from war production toward civil ventures. About 60% of the economy is still dedicated toward military purposes.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 pm

[meta]“The new avatar ships have accomplished some impressive feats of agility. Ships the size of a cruiser are able to withstand the forces a fighter normally would. Of course they aren’t as fast or as clean in their execution but this capability would give the ships an amazing upper hand/hoof on the battlefield.

Another notable feature of the ships is concentrated shielding. The crew has the ability to focus more shield material in specific areas, allowing it to take much more powerful weapons without breaking. It should be noted though that this will weaken the rest of the shield and if they are not careful, other weapons could get through.

In the way of weaponry the ships do not have any weapon hardpoints. Therefore the ship has no physical/kinetic weaponry, it is all coming from the crew. So some notable weapons like the “Ethereal Fire” or “Greek Fire” which can burn in space because it is not actually fire can actually be used on these ships. Other notable abilities are the ability for ships to teleport or render themselves optically invisible, all this is dependent on the talents of the crew.”- _______ ______[/meta]
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:01 pm

The MR has now announced sending a diplomat to the Strigiforme. There will be no bodyguards, but instead of the real diplomat, a psionically remote-controlled body will be sent to both eliminate the risk of his death and the need for a Mobian military presence in Strigiforme territory, as even though officially diplomatic relations have cooled down, the people are still expected to heavily dislike the MR, which may lead to a risk of a terrorist attack - even considering the strict Strigiforme police usually prevents such activity completely - if the MR were to send a real diplomat with bodyguards.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Denied. The diplomat or representative must be alive or a recognized mechanical being.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:02 pm

ACH0225 wrote:Denied. The diplomat or representative must be alive or a recognized mechanical being.
Do you want the MR to be there or not.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Vinyl wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:Denied. The diplomat or representative must be alive or a recognized mechanical being.
Do you want the MR to be there or not.
I'd like them to be there, but them exploding the psionic avatar is too high of a risk.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler: