Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post yer RPs here.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Error » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 am

Full-scale production of cyclonic quantum barrier generators has begun on Aquaria; a number of ships are being fitted with the existing systems.

(Meta) Testing and experiments have revealed that Novan na ites can be used to successfully introduce new genetic structures to an existing DNA strand, instead of merely altering it; several experiments included adding a psionic genome to non-psionics, which subsequently granted them above-average psionic power. Hospitals have been quietly asking for non-psionic volunteers to continue this testing.

Additionally, alterations to the "vanilla" psionic genome have produced several interesting variations; one subject, termed "psyker", now seems to possess the ability to manipulate raw subspace energy; while dangerous, it has proven useful. Another appears thermokineitc, having moved, concentrated, and otherwise manipulated thermal energy. Further testing is underway. (/Meta)

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 pm

The Orion Imperium has sent the 3rd Imperial Fleet to assist the Tajer. It's firepower alone is enough the rival the entire navy of a minor state.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:05 pm

//AUF News\\
The AUF has changed its position on Uralya, and is willing to protect it under the terms of a new treaty. The AUF, therefore, warns the Tajer to call off their fleets or face retaliation from the AUF.
\\END//
((Treaty is basically: Uralya becomes effectively puppet state to AUF, or a satellite state, and AUF protects them. You don't know that though.))

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:48 pm

The Tajer, disgruntedly pull their fleets back. However instead of returning to Tajerian space they split off and jump to different sectors.
------------
-Some unimportant city-state system-
Sensor operator Henry watched his console with mild disinterest, his job was very simple, he monitored traffic throughout the system and watched for any threats. Not that there were many, the most that ever endangered the backwater system were pirates who ventured to close for their own good. Sipping his coffee and placing it back on his desk he jerked as an alarm went off, a large fleet jumped into the system. On the side of these ships sat a triangle symbol trisected into four, three of which were painted blue while the center was painted yellow. A nearby defence platform to the was fired upon and wiped out from the shear level of rounds being fired. Henry grabbed the radio and broadcasted "We are under attack! All units deploy! This is not a drill a repeat this is not a- *BZZZT!*. To the outside observer they would have watched as the military station was targeted by ten MAC rounds traveling 1/4th the speed of light smack into the station peeling it inside out from the force placed on it. A number of other stations shared the same fate, suddenly a single transmission aired from the fleet "Surrender your system immediately and you will not be harmed, resist, and we will destroy you without prejudice...". All around the new AUF state the split Tajerian fleet repeated such acts, conquering a ring of systems to surround the enemy state. Uninhabitated systems were claimed and counstruction began on fortifying them, on the planets that were captured the people were disarmed and the systems lockeddown while compulsory IDing and police systems were installed.
-------
[Public broadcast to the AUF]
We have also made treaties with systems surrounding your new little state, we are sorry for attacking someone under your protection and apologize for this political scuffle. We hope to see these wounds heal and a bright future emerge between our two vast empires.
Metameaning:Fuck you this isn't over and we will be back.
----------
A new proclamation from the military council has doubled the new fleet plan from 6,000 ships to over 12,000. A number f these new orders contain carriers larger then current standards and a new ship design dubbed a "battlefrigate", it is nearly 25% larger then current Tajerian battleships.
----------
--Military testing facility in Draco--
A new shiny armor plate was being tested however unlike its counterpart this plate was perfect in every way, down to the last atom it was painstakingly constructed to have a perfect atomic structure. It had already shown 50% improvement in kinetic resistance compared to simple blast forged plates, 20% more resistance to plasma from the perfect alloy blend, and 10% increase resistance to energy weapons due to nanoscale waves covering the surface designed to deflect and weaken the beams.

Meanwhile nearby another related project was being tested, an experimental laser which experienced cooling problems was being tested with a new version of the FROSTBYTE system, scientists found that by utilizing new nanoscale advances they could build smaller systems of the same power and also found that by placing even smaller cooling systems on the cooling systems itself increased the cooling power and improving unit survivability. The leading researcher idly noted 'still can't get it beneath 60 Kelvin without blowing the cooling tubes, il have to get those atomic engineering researchers to build me some higher quality parts'.
------------

die glorreiche tajerian reich wird den bösen imperialistischen AUF Imperium und seine schmutzigen Bauern Staaten zu zerstören!
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 pm

OOC: Why do you need their stuff, don't you, like, have Draco?
BIC:
"Excuse me, sir?" The near-brand new comms officer, one of the 'slave' race, spoke up.

"What is it?"

"The Tajer attack group, they didn't retreat."

"Where'd they go then?"

"Currently tracking unconfirmed readings in nearby systems, they appear to be the Tajerians, sir."

The lead officer shook his head, and left the small ship's bridge.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:35 am

Matter of point, Tajer want, AUF doesn't want Tajer to have, Tajer don't want AUF.

Aka cold war time!

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:52 am

OOC: @Tajer We haven't been using "simple blast-forged plates" in the sense of "RL modern day conventional steel plate" for a long time. At this point, zero-gravity vacuum crystalization (getting pretty close to what you have there) would propably be standard for hull materials, so 100% increase in durability against kinetics, while maybe possible compared to late 20th century/early 21st century, would be extremely overpowered compared to what basically everyone else would use.

BIC:
[meta]With the MR Draco colonies growing increasingly autonomous, one of the three Section-C divisions has been called back and is being redeployed to infiltrate the Orion Imperium on a wide-scale low-level basis. (OOC: Section C is composed of changelings, so detection on low-level is very unlikely. Also back when the MIN was founded, the EE staged a civil war/changeling uprising and subsequently declared them to "no longer exist in EE space", with reports of changelings being explained with a rogue changeling hive that got a hold of some starships (that hive actually exists), so even if they are discovered, the MR has a cover story) The goal of this infiltration is to find information about the Imperator, and possibly find ways to "get rid of him".[/meta]
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:38 am

//AUF Official Broadcast\\
The AUF, upon learning of Tajer attacks of the Uralya state, has no choice but to declare the AUF in a state of conflict with the Tajer. ((This is NOT a declaration of war))
\\END//

[Meta]AUF Command now believes that the Singularity Installation, now effectively useless due to anti-singularity defense systems, can be supercharged psionically to bypass all possible forms of defense. Plans are underway to make this a reality.

Four armadas ((Each consisting of 1500 ships)) have been deployed to Uralya ((Via Torus portal, so they are reinforcing the core systems immediately)), and the Uralya government has been replaced with an AUF-sanctioned government in this time of conflict. [/Meta]

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:43 pm

(Meta) Genetic, psionic, and nanite testing has revealed a number of other forms of mentally-directed abilities; the most notable of which was, previously, only known to the most powerful psionics; psychokinetics, the ability to alter, manipulate, and/or simply destroy a living being's link to the Void.

In all current simulations, destruction of this link has proven instantly fatal to all subjects; live tests confirm such things as mind control and manipulation of will are far easier than previous. Cutious testing continues; on the other hand, all of the current test subjects displaying pyrokinetics have elected to enter a training regine to make use of these abilities. (/Meta)

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Shadowcat wrote:Matter of point, Tajer want, AUF doesn't want Tajer to have, Tajer don't want AUF.

Aka cold war time!
Oh my god, what the fuuuuu, ugh, gah.
BIC:

Hexalan dispatches 2 fleets to the sliver of space between the two nation's borders as peace keepers, with more able to be deployed in the event of hostilities.
The Expanses once again asks that there be no further military action from the Tajer or Uralyans, or action will be taken.

Another fleet done. That makes 10 new fleets. Plus the remaining Section 3 fleet (merged from both fleets), the supershipe, and whatever Zuguth has had laying around. So at the bare minimum, 12 fleets, with the total strength of like 12.7.
BTW am not of counting Hexalan fleets because while not all were of murdered, whatever was left was decommissioned. Also am not of count things like Launchers because they aren't classified as ships. If you were curious though, there's about 7, not counting the four that make up part of the supershit.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 pm

What border space? You mean the border space the Tajer just claimed that surrounds Uralya but doesn't actually enter it?

So you're their sitting behind the metaphorical Tajer fence waving your fists or you've blatantly invaded the Tajer or Uralyas.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:17 pm

You know, that bit of space no one really cares about that's between stars?

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:38 am

Heresy.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 am

//encrypted message to Laruthians//
We offer you our military shipyard capacity for retrofitting your fleet to modern standards.
We would also like to be delivered a second batch of drone cores, we have already used up the first batch.
Using drone cores, we believe we could decrease the operational cost of an entire fleet down to that of merely a battlegroup.
We would also like some Drone bays to allow for strikecraft deployment from the drone ships.
//end of message//

[meta]The MR is developing a weapon loosely based on the technique used in the anti-Enerjak weapon, but adapted for larger scale, effectively making a ship-mounted anti-psionics weapon, to counter the spread of psionic equipment throughout the galaxy.
With the first batch of drone cores used up in Draco on Halberds, another specialized drone ship, this time a variant of the Major-class Battlecruiser, is entering construction. It uses the free space created by making it a drone ship almost entirely for ground troop transport, allowing it to carry the equivalent of an entire army (the military unit typically symbolized as "XXXX" on 20th/21st century tactical maps) in combat robots.[/meta]
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 am

[meta]The ZE have requested one Changeling special force soldier trained in infiltration to be used for Operation Flytrap.[/meta]
Research has begun on certain types of miniaturized wormhole-based technology.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW