Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post yer RPs here.
Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:54 am

The Zuguthian Empire has offered schematics for and units of older labor androids to the Lauthians.

[meta]Production is going good on the supership in WLM[/meta]
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:10 am

The MR has announced that through their position of MR protectorate, the Laruthians are free to order up to date military-grade equipment from MR arms manufacturers, shipyards and similar facilities to the same conditions as the MR military itself.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 am

Novan and Zuguth offers denied. Old and reliable lasers and railguns are what we already have in the way of offensive weaponry, and we are in no shortage of drones or willing biological workers. We give our thanks to the MR, we will work on the currency conversion.

[meta]All ships are being installed with adequate shielding and FTL drives[/meta]
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:54 am

Omega rocketed down to the surface of ARK-1 and landed on the grey surface, denting the metal slightly. The shielding system was, interestingly, still up. He could see the pressing darkness above him, slowly approaching ARK-1 itself. The key landed blade-down and stuck in the ground next to him, and Omega quickly searched for an access panel. One conveniently happened to be next to him. He moved towards it and started it up, navigating through the positively ancient systems. He attempted to bring the ARK under his control when he was met with a message; Access Denied.

He had little time to ponder this, as just as it popped up the shield above him failed. The Darkness pressed down, shooting bolts of black lightning down and dissolving what it touched. And with a massive rumble, the defense systems simultanously activated and fired in harmony. Beam after bolt after explosion pierced the dark shroud, pushing it back even as it ate at the ARK. Chaos was strangely silent; perhaps he was occupied by the defense systems.

Omega stepped back as the the ground beneath him began to shift unexpectedly. A large hanger, which Omega recognized as the Archetype's former dock. It slid open, and the Key--wedged between the halves of the hanger doors-- fell into it and clattered kilometers down. Omega looked down; ARK-1 was active, obviously, if the energy conduits were any sign.

And he jumped down, collected the key, and began heading towards the deep core as Chaos space ate away at the very fabric of ARK-1.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:16 pm

An aggressive policy to instate the newly minted GCC has been put in place, As of now banks will convert all Din to GCCs, all government facilities will also only accept GCCs as payment and only pay in GCCs.
-------
Cleanup efforts are going well in Draco, All debris that were a current threat to colonies have been placed in safe orbits or set down for salvage, A large ring of ships is keeping the main debris field from spreading outward while slowly working its way in, and scout groups hunt down rogue clusters of debris and bring them back.
Any debris with redeemable qualities are being studied along with Darkstar's effort.
-------
Relief efforts are going well on colonized planets, A number of refugees have returned and resumed buisness as before the war, Damage caused by debree is being scrubbed and cleaned up.
With no threat found within the sector trade has been allowed back through completely
-------
[Meta:]A number of facilities have been bought on a Draco planet to form a complex under the name "Draco Elite Technologies", Warehouses purchased in the deal are being expanded underground and filled with a Bio-AI system and Atomic assembler machines.[/meta]
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:03 am

The currency conversion in the MR happens as follows: starting several weeks before the "switching day", people can exchange their Bits into GCC at the banks' counters. At switching day, all bank accounts get automatically converted to GCC, ATMs will give out GCC and shops will accept only GCC as payment. Banks and shops will be delivered the GCC before switching day (shops having to pay for them, they get money for being able to give change) to avoid extreme workloads at once.
After switching day, MR banks will continue to accept Bits for GCC.

(OOC: my method is based on how they introduced the Euro in the EU)
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:53 am

The GCC is being introduced very fast. The Corporation is good when dealing with money,as they buy and sell products to and for everyone in known space.
---------
Tests are on-going to replicate the ARK ships hull alloy. Its proven that it is more resistant and light than Darkstar previous "Bipoma" alloy,and shall be further tested.
-------

The Draco colonial effort susceded in taking care of the refugees,as they are slowly rebuilding their colonies. The relief effort is working well and shall be lifted in 4 months.

---------
Production of Squire and Crossbow ships begun. [The Squire is a cheap modular frigate,and the Crossbow is the newly-created sucessor of the FIrestorm-artillery frigates]
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:19 am

OOC: Don't you, like, already have a ship class names Squire?
Quotes:
Spoiler:

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:37 pm

The Imperium has partially implemented the GCC for trade between UGC members. The Dium will stay as the domestic currency.

All Imperial Fleets have been recalled for refits, repairs, and recruitment.

OOC: WTF happened to D-ARK?
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 pm

OOC: D-ARK went into turtle mode...
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Manufactorums are undergoing overclocking to further speed up fleet production, with personnel being drawn from both the Zuguthian and Hexalani armed forces.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 am

The Novus JumpGate has been altered to only accept Novan IFF/IDs and ships; all others are denied access.

And colonists remaining in the Triangulum March sector of the Andromeda Galaxy are being provided transport back to their homeworlds; any colonies outside "nu-Novan" space are left alone, but warned they are now denied JumpGate access.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:41 pm

(Well it appears there is a lapse of posting, I must fix this *larger then normal timejump*)

With access to [planet Elite name] restored the vast cloning arrays could be used to there full extent allowing 20 million worker units to be produced and delivered, minor changes have been made to improve productivity of the units.
-----
Titan counstruction is being halted in favor of a new project, The entire setup is being moved to Draco along with large amounts of factory and mining ships. The new system is populated with large planets and is being mined completely except for the sun.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:52 am

Manifactorums, shipyards and factories keep spewing out ships and military androids at high speeds, making the Hexaguthian military perhaps the fastest growing military in the galaxies.

Planets in a large system in WLM are being converted into research facilities. These will use both people and robots and highly advanced AIs to grant highly efficient researching techniques. Researchers on the current TTI research planet are working on big, top-secret projects in several fields.

[meta]A certain ship in a certain "closed-for-maintenance" manifactorum in WLM is nearing completion[/meta]
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:42 am

With the considerable efforts of Aquaria working on production, conversion of the planet Pandora to a new Forge World is now underway. Due to more avilable resources, it is expected to take four months.

(Meta) Cyclonic Quantum Barriers have now been i stalled in two ships; both have discarded their previous shielding for the new type, and are running tests. Secondary reactors are required to power the ship, but without the combined HSS-CQB power draw, it's only 114% of the ship's previous draw.

(Stillmeta) The PRL-016 Normandy is undergoing atmospheric test trials; while the stealth systems, notably IES, have a reduced effiacy in-atmosphere, the ship is still nigh-undetectable until it drops cloak or fires landing thrusters; but landing is generally done below RADAR and LADAR coverage.(/finallynotmeta)