Post yer RPs here.
Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO
Re: Where we Left Off[RP SUPER-THREADNOUGHT]

Post by Crash Override » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:43 pm

OOC: FLYING FUCK
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:42 am

The MR has now publically announced having temporarily evacuated all their personell from Draco.

[meta(except UGC)]The MR has placed warp ring relays on both sides of the current gate connection to Draco, allowing the Gaia, the Eclipse Cannon or similar weapons to shoot through the gate at targets at Draco. As D-ARK is not expected to exit Strigiforme space within the next charging cycle of the superweapons, both superweapons are being fired on one of the ARKs at Draco respectively. (OOC: Fenway, you decide what happens when I shoot a planet buster and a moon buster at (seperate) ARKs.) The surviving MR forces from the gate assault have also now joined the MR Draco forces and are currently in position defending the Draco-side Warpgate and Warp Ring Relay from attackers, specifically the new ARK fleet and the ARKs surrounding the gate.[/meta]

//encrypted message to Novus//
As you de-facto led the attack on the ARK-gate and then D-ARK, I believe you have direct contact with NeoRome, which have the majority of relevant ARK-related information.
We don't want this information to get public for various reasons, but Draco is currently facing a large-scale ARK invasion, and some helpful information would be appreciated.
The public is already wondering what we're doing over there.
I am talking about the magnitude of 10 ARKs and accompanying fleets.
//end of message//
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:52 am

OOC: I assume Chaos was talking to Omega there

BIC:

"Omega-7..." Omega mused, he had never been known as this under any designation. The only correlation it made was that his original body had been classified as a Mk 7 scientific rig. Maybe Chaos was completely insane after all.

Omega reasoned that as this entire region was virtual space, it was not too dissimilar from cyberspace, it even seemed likely that the architecture for cyberspace within the ARKs was reflective of this region. If this was the case, Omega might well be able to defend against another bolt, he had been thoroughly trained to combat this form of assault in cyberspace, with luck the same principles would apply here. However negating another ethereal strike would likely prompt Chaos to assume physical form and attack from there, and in his current state, Omega wouldn't stand a chance.

An explosion rocked the ship as one of the secondary fuel cells overheated and exploded. Judging from the magnitude of the blast and the direction it came from Omega derived that sub-cell D5 had just blown. This meant there was likely going to be a huge hole in the hull, which is exactly what he was looking for.

Omega engaged thrusters on his back, propelling himself faster and faster down the main hallway, if D5 had blown, he would reach it within minutes.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:09 am

--Station 21 - The Truth, unmasked --
What's up citizens, thank you for tuning in to Station 21, the only true source of news.
We're hearing a lot of good stuff from the WLM colonies, seems life's just peachy over there. And I can't complain about the large amounts of hexalani now living in our empire, cus damn, they're good lookin'. But sweet-talking like this won't right wrongs, so let me get over to the good stuff.
As you may know, we're at war with ARKs. What does that mean? I'm not even sure, but it ain't good. And of course, this gives Our Dear Governmental Benefactors a great opportunity to build up the military, which they can do in lightening speed thanks to the new production facilities in WLM and the increased use of military androids in the army. But this leads me to another thing: Why have they then closed off one of those manifactorums "for maintenance?"
They have 35 of these manifactorums, and now they've closed off one of them and are super secret about it. Massive amounts of materials being imported, and they claim it's because they're fixing stuff. Coincidentally, like 7% of the scientists over at the TechTron planet have received bonus vacations. That's a real fucking lot of scientists, that. So what are they working on? Some supership or something? Converting the planet into a death star? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Now, the hit of the week: Alexis' new piece of work, Symphony #4 in D-major. Enjoy.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 am

The Commonwealth has relayed the MR/UGC request/situation to the NeoRomans.

Another message, with all available tactical data on D-ARK and its forces, has been sent to the Strigiforme, with an advisory to avoid sending standard ships at it.

OOC, when the Strig finally acknowledge the ARK threat

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 pm

The full might of 6 Imperial Fleets has warped into the system that D-ARK occupies. As soon as they exited warp, the unleashed their weapons. Everything from puny plasma-cannons to HADES ARROW fleet killers were being fired at D-ARK.

//IMPERATOR TELLAEYA'S CHAMBERS//
-"I want the ARCHANGEL fired at D-ARK"
-"Sir, that might kill the NSCD inside."
-"Have faith. Omega will survive."

[meta] the ARCHANGEL system is being primed to fire. It will fire in 3 hours.[/meta]
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 pm

lol why are you in strig space? I mean, we're allies and all, but Leader will throw up such a bureaucracy as you wouldn't even believe to stop you.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:23 pm

ACH0225 wrote:lol why are you in strig space? I mean, we're allies and all, but Leader will throw up such a bureaucracy as you wouldn't even believe to stop you.
Leader is aware Strig is gettin rekt by what Imperium is trying to killing, yes?
EDIT:
"Strig, you're gettin bumrekt."
"No I'm not. Is just fireworks."
"I can see it. Right there."
"What right where?"
"That thing that's already chomped off half your clay."
"Stop talking about my clay, am not of fat, am just of old!"
"..."
EDIT:
Strig be like "No I'm okay, nothing's wrong."
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Oh, the Strig fully comprehend what is going on, they just have their own agenda that doesn't involve you.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 pm

ACH0225 wrote:Oh, the Strig fully comprehend what is going on, they just have their own agenda that doesn't involve you.
If by 'you' you mean all of us, then GLHF.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:40 pm

By you, I do mean all of you. The Strig can and will go to war with you for invading their space for no good reason; if they simply(officially) ignore the ARK, you will have no grounds.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Good way to get most of the galaxy beating on you, but if that's what floats your boat...

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Yes error, taking on a malicious galaxy destroying entity all by yourself, saving the lives of countless other nation's soldiers is a good way to get attacked.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:02 pm

ACH0225 wrote:Yes error, taking on a malicious galaxy destroying entity all by yourself, saving the lives of countless other nation's soldiers is a good way to get attacked.
Unless Strigi has something lodged up its slowly-disappearing arse, you'll only be a distraction. Which is why we'd rather all try and kill it together, so we don't waste Strigi potential.

Error

Post by Error » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:11 pm

I meant, ACH, that ignoring the painfully-obvious 5-AU-sized superstructure and using it as an excuse to fight folk is a bad idea.