Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post yer RPs here.
Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma
Re: Where we Left Off[RP SUPER-THREADNOUGHT]

Post by Professor Fenway » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:20 pm

A massive subspace anomaly has been detected approximately 20 parsecs outside of AUF space, but the signature is too massive to pinpoint precisely. The anomaly exceeds the Strigiforme Ringworld signature in size and strength. A small Armada is being dispatched to the anomaly very shortly.

[Extra Meta]A moderate fleet jumps near the Delta-Aquila, nearly 50 ships, after a journey of nearly 60 million LY, only taking a day or two. The ships are of various sizes and all conform to extremely sleek, angular architecture; light grey and white hulls with red highlights. They are bristling with apparatuses and fearsome weaponry; energy conduits run along the hull, and the occasional power arcs between the highly angular, glowing barrels of the many guns. Imprinted on the side of each and every ship is the Delta Aquila insignia.

They form up with the gathering fleet.

Meanwhile, the ARK jump-gate is nearly complete, and a very large energy-beam network has been established in the system. Defenses have been erected throughout the entire system; massive stations, minefields, laser towers. A web of laser emitters and plasma throwers has been established around the entire star; no ship could enter the system from any direction without going through several emitters.

The ships have also began constructing large ground facilities on the surface; facilities that suspiciously look like the surface of an ARK.
[/Extra Meta]

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 pm

OOC: Its simple. We found them first.

Good luck,we are behind seven proxies Starbases of DOOM.

--------------------

Message to the Tajer//

We will send a diplomatic ship to help with the negotiations with the new race,as requested.
-----------

Fleets are standing by.

-------
Message to the Moboequestrian Government//

Okay,install the psi-sensors.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

[meta]The anomalous portal found in a Yttrium asteroid has been taken by Special Service personnel to the Yylvik research system, just outside the galactic disk(read: the middle of nowhere). Researchers have entered the portal to find a strange and useless Subspace anomaly with a large defensive station. It presents no foreseeable gains, and could be a major threat due to the fact that enemy ships could use it to enter Strigiforme space. It is being towed to the Ringworld to be shot at super-luminal speeds away from the galaxy.

Strigiforme conquest of the Pegasus galaxy is proceeding well, with light casualties and large numbers of prisoners taken. Research done on them is being used to create a hypertransmissible, hyperzoonotic virus which will eliminate all [species redacted] in the wild. This virus would be transmitted across all species, but not affect them. The risk of mutation and the creation of a superplague has prompted Strigiforme epidemiologists to recommend a vaccine for it be added to existing Strigiforme mandatory vaccinations.

Strigiforme static listening outposts and sensors in both the SDI Bloc and Strigiforme former-AUF space have detected a massive anomaly. Forces in the area are being increased marginally, as the risk of the AUF mistaking it for a hostile action is great. [/meta]
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Jade, having scrapped the non functional ships, and all shipyards, begins working on making a small shipyard 2 meters in diameter and 4 in length.
This ship yard can produce 110 non-functional fighter hulls per day. For functional fighters the time is increased for each system. Class 00 fighters have 4 2 MW lasers each laser construction take about 5 minutes. it has 2 medium braking thrusters, about 8 minutes each, 4 medium propulsion thrusters 8 minutes each, 16 light maneuvering thrusters, about 2 minutes each. All in all for a Class 00 fighter this ship yard can produce just less than 13 per day. The shipyard was built using the components of the broken down ships and shipyards. It immediately began producing ships.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:51 am

The construction of the replacement ships has been completed.

@Tajer the Beta Aquile Act is understood by basically anyone. Violating it counts as agression and therefore also makes any defensive pact that may be part of an alliance invalid. It also is a great hit on your diplomatic relations everywhere and gives more or less anyone else a reason to go to war with you. I suggest you don't break it. Though you still have the traffic control rights in the area, so you can keep them from getting close enough to your military station to dock with the Ark'Thur due to "military access zone" or something.

"I hope we're not late", Thalia Prower, a Mobian and a leading diplomat of the MR, heard when the representatives of the Ark'Thul entered the room.
Technically, she didn't hear it, as it was a telepathic transmition. She activated the firewall of the psionic computer she was using, in order to prevent them from gaining access to all her files. The psionic firewall was usually left offline in diplomatic talks as it could cause light headaches for people around it.
"Actually, we've all just tried to be here early.", she said. While she know that if they could transmit thoughts, they could propably also read them, she also knew her psionic implant would keep that from happening. "I see you already understand the concept of psionics, this will make my job here quite a lot easier."
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 am

The Orion Imperium has supplied weapons and the stern module for the UGC Titan.
//TRANSMISSION TO THE SNK//
SKGJHJFNKJASOFJ;ACFLYHdgLIfugbfl
(Check your inbox)
//END//
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 am

//message to Darkstar//(hardlink)
(OOC: look PM)
//end of message//
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 am

[Extra Meta] The Delta-Aquila fleet is massing, with exceptional numbers of mercenary and private ships arriving; a Novan fleet of 56 has arrived, headed by Distant Memory. The fleet is preparing to transit a hastily-assembled oneshot Jump Relay to the location of the main ARK force. [/Extra Meta]

//HYPERPULSE TRANSMISSION; TO ANY AND ALL RECIEVING//

We request any and all parties with an interest in galactic security rendesvous at these coordinates (Current D-A Fleet location). The Phantom Fleet is assembling to take on the Ancient Enemy.

Should you decide to foresake your home galaxy in its time of need, expect no aid in your own time of need.

We await your arrival.
//END//
OOC, that transmission would be picked up by anyone without their head under an exceptionally large rock.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:18 am

The MR is dispatching the Fast Response Fleet and 5 flotillas of the heavy fleet to the coordinates provided by the transmition.
Last edited by Ivan2006 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 am

*provided by the Phantom Fleet command ship

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 am

fixed
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 am

The AUF is dispatching the Emperor's Will and the First Armada

-NeoRoman Flagship Heaven's End

Jahgrin walked up to the bridge glass and brought up the sensor console. "Report!" He said. The Phantom fleet commander was beside him.

"ARK force concentration approaching critical levels," the AI replied in a distinctly feminine voice. The glass shifted and showed a 3D map of the system. "The jump-gate will be activated in less than 4 hours. Without an entire NeoRoman Battle Fleet, we couldn't possibly push back this invasion." The gate was highlighted on the map. The AI then highlighted 20 other dots around the gate itself. "These pylons are equipped with Antimatter-Annihilation Beam Cannons, or AA for short. They are extremely dangerous."

"We'll take care of that," Jahgrin said. "Our ships can survive the beam. Yours wouldn't last seconds." The AI then highlighted approximately 10000 other dots surrounding the area.

"Hellfire mines have been deployed throughout the entire system. They can and will phase through shields." The AI brought up a sensor graph. "The mines are almost undetectable, but they give off a very slight psionic signature. These dots are approximate locations of clusters, based on minelayer activity."

"The MR relies on psionic sensors," Jahgrin replied. "They'll clear out the mines." The AI then highlighted approximately 300 ships dispersed throughout the minefield.

"The mobile-defense platforms can warp just about anywhere and utilize reflective shielding. Any weapons fire on them will be reflected back at us, in addition to their weapon loadout."

"Which means we have to overload the shield with one weapon," Jahgrin said. "A Tachyon-Subspace warhead should do it." Before the AI could continue, the Phantom fleet commander interrupted her.

"This is all well and good," he said, "But why do you need us for this anyway? Don't you have the technology to completely overwhelm them?"

"Yes," Jahgrin replied, "But we can't divert that many resources. We're still embroiled in a bitter war. This detachment is all we can spare."

Error

Post by Error » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:13 am

"Understood."

The fleet aligned, over 1,700 starships of all types and classes. Ahead, the Jump Relay glowed a serene blue.

- - -
//Phantom Fleet Command Ship; Battlecarrier Trafalgar\\
"Approaching Jump Relay. All fleets, report in and stand by. We may yet have a few more arrivals."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 am

The Empire has lent Fleets 00-04, 09-13, and 15 (the upgraded ones). Causalities are predicted to be upwards of 99.999%.

<:.\ Admiral Hawkeye of Fleet 00 \.:>
Sorry we're late to the party.
<:.\ END \.:>
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

The ARK force in the system, aware of the incoming fleet, has collectivized itself around the Jump-Gate. Ships are launching from the worlds being developed on.

[Extra Meta] The Draco ARK force, upwards of 5,000 ships, is preparing to attack. Still present in Dark Space, with huge stealth-field generators [/Extra Meta]