Futurecraft and the Universe

Post yer RPs here.
Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF
Re: Futurecraft and the Universe

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 24, 2014 5:21 pm

"Because it's much easier to have an AI flying the ship than having to stand here every second of the day and pressing something. Also, it is an important scientific discovery which might tell us something about what happened to the ship and the crew."
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:23 pm

"Zhuluskin, Rushkilsk, Shurlstans. Zhulskink zrus Zhienstki."

((The first four words are generic curses, and if you use any of them towards a solari s/he will shoot you. zrus Zhienstki is 'The science'))

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat May 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Val glanced over her shoulder at Solari.

"He's got a point. Besides, it migh-"

The speaker squaked, then a voice: "Transmission recieved. Ajax dispatched for retrieval, and the other nations have been informed. We wondered where you'd got to. Sunray, out."

Val kicked her feet up onto the console. "Well, we get rides home, at least."

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Zuguth stepped up to Solari, hand hovering over his pistol.
"Now you listen here for a moment. I could put a bullet straight through your head, I could suck you out into the vacuum of space, I could fill this room with gases poisonous to solari but harmless to humans. But I won't do that because I'm a patient and tolerant person, at least compared to you. So if you could just stay away from destroying this ship and killing us all because you're slightly annoyed just for the short time it will take for transport to arrive then that would be a great service towards all of us."

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Solari reached down to his bag and plugged a backpack into his back, then pressed a button on the side of his headlump's armour. "You airlock me, or you may flood the room with a gas. you may also shoot me. but be warned, I can and will kill you."

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 24, 2014 5:38 pm

"I know you can kill me. I also know that if you destroy the AI you might just kill everyone on this entire ship. Including yourself and your little girlfriend."

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Solari grabbed his laser and pointed it at Zuguth. "50 seconds. your shield goes down. .7 seconds I grab my pistol. Less than a tenth of a second your head is nonexistent. now say one more thing about val that I don't like. I fucking dare you."
Last edited by Solar112 on Sat May 24, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Strigiforme rolled over in his hammock, hearing the announcement but not getting up. He reached a talon down to the nightstand at the end of the hammock, tapping the red button labeled 'distress' on a black metal device. He could've probably gotten out of here at any time, but he didn't really care enough to. Strigiforme was, when you got down to the core of it, a very simple creature. He had always acted a certain way because he had to, but this ship had been a blessed vacation for him, a place to cook delicious food and relax. He grumbled quietly in his hammock, his thick feathery coat shifting around, and wondered if his descendants would come see him before they departed.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Zuguth took a step back and slowly raised his hands.
"All right, all right, sensitive subject, I'm sorry. Now please understand: I don't want anyone on this ship hurt, and that's why you can't destroy the AI. Now, if pointing a gun at me makes you feel better then feel free to keep on doing so, otherwise would you mind lowering it and we act like civilized people?"

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:55 pm

"Tch. Fine" Solari grumbled as he attached the laser to a holster on his upper left arm.

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Val casually took her hand off her sidearm.

"Now that we're civilized, we should probably find a place for the ship to dock... or maybe just a shuttle hangar or something."

Turning to the ship map, she muttered something untranslatable and began looking the hologram over.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Solari stood behind val, and looked at the map. "Hm. what about those?" Solari said as he gestured towards the forward ends of the little side bits of the ship

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 24, 2014 6:07 pm

"Maybe. I'll go take a look. You guys try not to kill each other, huh?" she said over her shoulder as she headed out the door, moving off towards the presumed hangar deck.

On the command deck, the comms system lit up again. "Retrieval will arrive in two hours. Zuguthian Empire, Hexalan Expanses, and Solari Stratocracy have indicated they have ships en route."

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:10 pm

"Perhaps to prevent an unnecessary death, I'll come with you. or if you'd prefer me not to, I'll go to the other one."

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Val stuck her head around the doorway.

"Come if you like. Or go to the other, if you prefer. Zuguth, try not to blow us up, please."

Heading off again, she thought to herself, Something tell me I should take grandpappy home... well. Maybe.