Futurecraft and the Universe

Post yer RPs here.
Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Re: Futurecraft and the Universe

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:08 pm

"Suit your self." Solari really didn't like this person. Solari returned the gun to the left side of his back, then reached towards the center of his back and pulled a 25x magnification scope off of a rifle and looked down the hall, in both directions. "I haven't yet, but I suspect it would be somewhere towards the front. Perhaps not in the front but I doubt they would but it in the back of the ship"

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 8:10 pm

"Given the, well, age of this thing, I assume nothing, but that makes sense."

Val glanced at a nearby door, then opened it with a swipe along the panel. Stepping inside, she looked around- beds, and what lookedmto be lockers.

Sticking her head back into the hall, she said, "Found the crew quarters. I think."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 17, 2014 8:14 pm

What a ponzch. Hexalan entertained the idea of simply shooting him, or rather, taking him down with just her body. She removed her helmet and took a bite of the cylinder, half of the gray mass disappearing into her mouth. Just two would provide enough sustenance and energy for several hours of combat. She pulled the remaining half away and looked to Val, then faced the unknown.
"The plot thickens."
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Easy on the fourth wall, there, Hexalan.

Wandering amongst the bunks, she spotted a number of personal items - what looked like trinkets, or maybe they had a purpose? - and sat down to examine a strangely-shaped statuette.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Following val in to the room Solari immediately looked to the lockers. walking over to them and giving the door a jiggle produced no results. Reaching for the gun on the left side of his back he pointed it at what appeared to be a lock and yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" gave three seconds, then fired. a very loud bang reverberated through the room. Opening the door he found a few basic supplies, and a uniform. Pulling the uniform out, it looked perfectly like a human's suit, except there were an extra pair of arms.

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Val looked out from behind the bed she had dived behind, cutting loose with a string of fluent Solari curses. These were cut short when she saw the suit the other one was holding up.

"That looks... unsettlingly close to human."

Picking herself up, she rolled onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Not sure if that's good or bad. Wake me up in a couple of hours." she spoke to the room at large.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Hexalan looked at the beds, at least they looked like beds. Unfazed by the unknown's gunshot and Val's response, she unlatched a, what most would call invisible, latch that unsealed her right glove. Hand outstretched, she best over and felt the material. It was barely warm, and consistently so. Probably powered to keep a constant temperature, most likely purely for comfort's sake. Such waste was unheard of from where she was from.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Name: Kyr(Grandfather Strigiforme)
Species: Strigiforme
Personification Of: Strigiforme
Appaerance: A large(2.5 m), grey, old looking owl
Other: Despite his age, Kyr is deceptively strong. He is prone to violence, and can have rapid mood changes

A door burst open

An owl burst out, shouting at the top of his lungs while waving a large, painful looking walking stick, "HEY YOU LITTLE SHITES! GET OFF MY LAWN!"
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:49 pm

"Since we're going to be here a while might as well get sorted out." Solari unlatched his other pistol, and his rifle from his back and laid them out on the floor. Then turning to his bag, he unloaded everything in it. the contents were: 5 L of water, 100 rounds of ammo for the pistols, 25 rounds for the rifle, 16 meal packets, each contained 2500 calories of food, enough for 8 days for just him. Gun cleaning supplies, 2 additional note pads, 3 pens, and his suit of armour, which was coloured in black, with a few red and blue markings on it. on each of the shoulders, and on the upper right of the chest was his rank symbol, which consisted of an orange point in the middles, with 8 curved branches spiraling clockwise. these branches were coloured blue. other than that it hand blue bands of dye wrapping around the shoulders, down across his chest and between his thighs, then down his legs.

The rifle consisted of two parts, a meter long barrel, and the rest of the gun, also about a meter long. the bore of the rifle was 3 cm, while the pistols were 1.5 cm. the angle of the barrel to the grip for each was 145 degrees.

Solari took the pistols apart, though keeping the rifle intact, and withing grabbing range. he laid each of the pieces out and started cleaning them.

Upon hearing the owl yell he turned around while grabbing his rifle. Aiming at the owl's wing he pulled the trigger. an extremely loud bang rand through the room as the 3cm slug left the barrel and hit the owl squarely in the lower center of his wing.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat May 17, 2014 9:00 pm

In less than a day, this has become the most successful individual RP since Grounded: Wasteland.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Speaking of grounded (HINT HINT ERROR.(after this one dies.))

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:17 pm

The owl, cloaked in a shimmering light, bounced backwards several feet. He then charged forwards, swinging his stick with a mighty yell and rendering Solari unconcious.

"Who the feck are all you?"
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Solari's secondary brain kicked in and kicked his primairy brain up. upon reagining consiousness, he fired th remaining 7 shots from his rifle each hit the owl in his torso.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:22 pm

More rounds bounced off his shield, and the Strigiforme calmly pivoted and hit Solari again, harder. Then, a few more times for good measure.

"So who are all you, and why is this dumbass wasting all his ammo?"
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Ragaining consciousness again Solari, instead of shooting the owl, he put his armour on, then charged at the owl, putting noticeable dents in the floor with each stride.