Futurecraft and the Universe

Post yer RPs here.
Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Re: Futurecraft and the Universe

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Solaris while exploring the ship, decides to make a map of it, to aid in his exploration

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 6:05 pm

OOC, Solar offered to make us a map.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:11 pm

((It's going to take a while. a very long while.))

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 17, 2014 6:12 pm

"Well, I was.. flying around, I think.. and I found this ship.. it's not all that clear for some reason. Been walking around the ship for a while, it seems totally dead and empty, but gravity and life support is working, as is the electrical system. Either the ship is self-supporting or there's a dormant AI somewhere. So, how did you get here?"
Zuguth turned to Hexalan, and raised his voice slightly.
"And you, what brought you here?"
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Val shrugged. "One minute? Heading out to the forest north of my home. Next minute? Wandering out of a doorway here. So far, I've seen a lot of hallways, some empty space, more hallways, and what looked like a medical bay."

Rolling over, she sighed. "And tell me you brought your science gear."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Hexalan slowly turned her head towards Zuguth, eyes staring coldly, and in one motion, completed the design and threw the brush at his face.
"It's quite rude to interrupt, you know."
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 17, 2014 6:30 pm

"Right. Sorry. Just.. carry on painting I guess."
Zuguth turned back to Val.
"And yeah, got my iCore, got my omnitools, got a bag full of..."
He opened a small bag which was hanging at waist height from his shoulder and searched through it.
"assorted metal, foreign tech and.. oh look, some physio- and psychostimulatives. Not sure if I've tested these or not, but they should come in handy."
Zuguth looked around, noticing the lights in the roof, and how they were sort of.. hovering, not touching the roof.
"So, what should we do? Stay here? Look for secrets? Find a control room and see if we can't get this thing back home?"

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 6:33 pm

"Define 'home'. But looking around probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Head aft? Find the engine systems, maybe?" Val speculated aloud, stufying the ceiling, glancing worriedly at Hexalan occasionally.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Coming to another intersection Solari mapped it, and turned right, towards the starboard section of the ship.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 17, 2014 6:40 pm

"The engines should be a good place to start. Gotta make sure there's something that can move this thing."
Zuguth turned to Hexalan again, and spoke more gently so as to try and not disturb her.
"I apologize for interrupting your undoubtedly important work, Hexalan, but are you coming with us or would you prefer to stay here alone? We can wait for you to finish before we leave if you want."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 17, 2014 6:44 pm

"Considering I'm probably the only one here armed, I suppose I'll come along, for your sakes." With this, she pulled a large sidearm out of a bulky panel on the outside of her right thigh, leaving in it a hole the shape of the gun.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Val sprang to her feet and started towards the door. Pausing, she looked at a panel beside her. Curious, she ran a hand over it... and froze as the wall vanished, displaying open space.

Looking around, she noted a distinct lack of explosive decompression. Looking outside again, she stared in awe; to the right was the hull, a huge, cold metal structure stretching into the distance, a faint blue glow at the end.

Turning to Zuguth, she raised a hand. "Uh, I might have found the engines. Sort of."

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:49 pm

In the time Solari had turned the second time he traveled 20 meters. As he mapped he noted each of the rooms he passed, in the time he noted each of the rooms in the corridor, and mapped the wall he missed while doing so, he traveled another 30 meters.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Zuguth looked out over the hulking mass and the surrounding darkness. It was an impressive build, nothing like any current technology.
"Well.. unless we find some sort of transport system, it's going to be a long walk."
Zuguth went over to what seemed to be a door, but the panel that possibly controlled it had no buttons or anything. He put his hand against it, his eye, his tongue, but nothing happened.
He took out one of his omnitools and loosened the panel's top cover. He put the cover on the floor and looked at the wiring.
"Millions of years old civilization and they use wires just like us" he said, mostly to himself.

He plugged the iCore into the mass of wires, ran a few programs, and an interface showed up. Zuguth pressed a few buttons on the interface, and the door opened. He pressed a few more, typed in strings of commands, adjusted a few settings, looked at things, and disconnected the iCore from the panel.
"Well, door's open and there's some sort of rail system a couple hundred meters from here."

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Val nodded. "That would be one helluva walk. And Hexalan, put that thing away. I don't want to get shot in the back."