Inside the [X]

Post yer RPs here.
CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists
Re: Inside the [X]

Post by CMA » Wed May 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Chairman Tiel wrote:Would you like some feedback?

I realize not everyone's looking for critique so from now on I'll ask beforehand.
You missed a comma there.

0/10 get ready for summer school.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

CMA wrote:

I realize not everyone's looking for critique so from now on I'll ask beforehand.

The comma in Tiel's sentence was optional. The comma in yours, however, was not. Try again.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

CMA
Captain
Captain

Post by CMA » Wed May 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Kzin wrote:
CMA wrote:

The comma in Tiel's sentence was optional. The comma in yours, however, was not. Try again.
That was intentional, actually. It implies a hurried engrish-like tone that is part of the mene. Of course, you could be talking about something other than after 0/10.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Just so everyone knows, I have something in the works. Don't rip up your panties just yet, though, it probably won't be very impressive. Lots of stuff going on. Big stuff.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Kzin wrote:
CMA wrote:

You really don't like CMA, do you lol

I mean, I could've said the same a few months back, but since I don't really have the wit or willpower you do to actually attack it, I have to say it's surprisingly easy to get accustomed to it after a while. Sure, a more often that not it they aren't the funniest things in the world, yet at the same time it isn't the rage-inducing drivel it is on initial exposure.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, nor am I going to imply you're wrong (because I can totally see where you're coming from), but I'm just saying it might help to read it less literally. The name of the game is everything CMA says is probably BS, unless it isn't, in which case it probably is anyway.
catsonmeth wrote:Just so everyone knows, I have something in the works. Don't rip up your panties just yet, though, it probably won't be very impressive. Lots of stuff going on. Big stuff.
First my semi-amusing story snippets, now my cliches. STOP STEALING MY IDENTITY YOU FIEND!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Wed May 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Cats and Tiel are morphing into the same entity.
And yes, feedback would be appreciated.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 am

Chairman Tiel wrote:STOP STEALING MY IDENTITY YOU FIEND!
BIIIG stuff.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

CMA
Captain
Captain

Post by CMA » Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 am

Chairman Tiel wrote:
Kzin wrote: The comma in Tiel's sentence was optional. The comma in yours, however, was not. Try again.
You really don't like CMA, do you lol

I mean, I could've said the same a few months back, but since I don't really have the wit or willpower you do to actually attack it, I have to say it's surprisingly easy to get accustomed to it after a while. Sure, a more often that not it they aren't the funniest things in the world, yet at the same time it isn't the rage-inducing drivel it is on initial exposure.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, nor am I going to imply you're wrong (because I can totally see where you're coming from), but I'm just saying it might help to read it less literally. The name of the game is everything CMA says is probably BS, unless it isn't, in which case it probably is anyway.
Are you referring to me as 'it'?

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Thu May 08, 2014 6:49 am

Not so much you as the manner in which you post. Sorry if that wasn't clear, I can't grammar at midnight.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

CMA
Captain
Captain

Post by CMA » Thu May 08, 2014 7:48 am

Chairman Tiel wrote:Not so much you as the manner in which you post. Sorry if that wasn't clear, I can't grammar at midnight.
I thought something like that, it's fine.