Desperation

Post yer RPs here.
Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC
Re: Desperation

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Thu May 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Professor Fenway wrote: "Signal the main platoon to follow me into the subspace portal."
That term..doesn't work there.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Thu May 08, 2014 3:27 pm

OOC, He has a point. Fleet? Squadron? Wing? Flotilla?

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu May 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Meant fleet. Sorry.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu May 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Well I see this is just banter between Fen and Error now.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Error

Post by Error » Thu May 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Other people can post, they're just not doing so for whatever reason.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu May 08, 2014 4:29 pm

If you all could post and such without leaving us hanging, it would be great.

Error

Post by Error » Thu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Can we just assume you've given up and nuke your ccaracters and ships?

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu May 08, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm in favor of that. Those who don't post=dead in the subspace explosion. Therefore, we can continue the story because we can

Error

Post by Error » Thu May 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Yay!

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu May 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Other people can post, they're just not doing so for whatever reason.
I was never accepted.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Error

Post by Error » Thu May 08, 2014 6:43 pm

OOC, Fen, you see any issue with Catsvs' app?
BIC,

The fleet came into position and halted. Meinholl flipped on ship-to-ship comms.

"All ships, stand by for Relay Jump. Secure for transit. Set condition bravo throughout all ships." he intoned. Turning to the helm, he nodded. "Thirty seconds."

The battlecarrier's drives spun up, warming for the jump. A series of arms extended from her aft hull, glowing a dull blue. At fifteen seconds, they locked into position, and telescoped outwards, extending past the landing pods. Fice seconds, they ramped up to a brilliant blue. All at once, the fleet vanished, in one massive jump flash.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu May 08, 2014 7:39 pm

No problem with his app.

BIC:

Taylor sighed. Idiots. "If you so choose," he replied over the broadcast channel. "Unless anyone else wishes to follow the Novans to death, I suggest you come with us. We will hold this subspace portal for two hours. After that, we leave. With, or without you." He shut the channel off. The fleet kept firing beams at the Ringworld ships; still no issues holding them back, and the ships were thinning. Perhaps they were regrouping.

OOC: 2 hours ingame= This time tomorrow. If you don't post by then, you are considered dead. 24 hours.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Thu May 08, 2014 7:53 pm

It's not that I don't want to...
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:No problem with his app.
Her, but at this point i've given up, i'm whatever your mind comes up with. /:|
Koby is gone now. He's been done with FC for a while now.
"The Sky is the Limit"

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu May 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Emergency power systems kicked on. Red light flooded the corridors and rooms, also spilling through the cargo bay hole onto a nearby cluster scrapings of possibly Novan hull.
The darkness was full of light and color, Rau opened his eyes and found himself strewn over a console. No, wait, that was not all, there was a beeping, like... like an incoming transmission! He shot up, and nearly falling onto the floor, made the short gap to the communications terminal. He played the message, expecting, perhaps, a rescue fleet here to save them.
"Unless anyone else wishes to follow the Novans to death, I suggest you come with us. We will hold this subspace portal for two hours. After that, we leave. With, or without you," it played. The color drained from his face, what had happened? Rau looked at the sender, a NeoRoman ship, and not one he was familiar with. Quickly checking the DRADIS screen, hitting and kicking the damaged terminal until it functioned, saw the line. Not one to be fooled, he deactivated the emergency shutters, but sure enough, there they were. Turning to the navigator left, first saw his blood, and looked away, towards the other who hopefully was... damn. Rau tightly shut his eyes, then quit, realizing the need to inform them of his living state. He opened up known NeoRoman frequencies, and regurgitated a message that had been drilled into his head the duration of his training.
"This is HT-52606 Rau Varkas of the," he paused a moment to remind himself of the hunk-of-junk's name, "freighter sorceress' beauty. We've suffered extreme casualties, and I am the lone survivor. This ship is not able to perform sublight maneuvers and is low on power. I ask of you to retrieve me and the remaining cargo."
He shut off light outside of the bridge and gravity, hopefully he wouldn't be another uncounted death.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe