Post yer RPs here.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Ascendant

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:57 am

Are agents raised, trained, given ascension and employed by the Strigiforme allowed?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 am

Daynel, looks good.

Void, that nickname is so very unoriginal, but you're in.

ACH, the Strigiforme are unaware of Terra at this point, and it's and alt-universe anyhow. So... no.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 pm

This is IRL Strigiforme, such as I. This means we've been interfering in your civilization through the Yttrium portals.

I've noticed this problem a lot recently, people unable to distinguish IRL Strigiforme from RP Strigiforme. I might have to make a thread about this...
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Sregor grumpily rolled out of bed and made his way to the kitchen and made himself some black tea. He reached for the cabinet door and opened it, then pulled out some sugar. Sregor dipped the spoon into the sugar. As he did so he heard a knock on the door, feeling a surge of rage his grip on the spoon tightened as he angrily pushed his hand down into the sugar. Shortly after that he noticed a blue glow emanating from the sugar, and in the place of the sugar was a black paste.

((Powdered Graphite (carbon) + Water. Sucrose == C12H22O11 12C + 11H2O per molecule))

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 pm

"Please,give me some water."

"It will be 40 bucks,mate"

"Thats good. And bring some snacks too."

Rio de Janeiro,Brazil.
THe privatization of the country resources led to a harsh cost : The need for fuel made brazilian investors to invest heavily on Etanol. With the worldwide reserves of water declining each year,it was not long until Brazil was a target. Not by enemy countries,but for investors,making the water trading a very profitable way of living. Aquabras, a corporation current responsable for the water-mining on the two biggest water reserves underneat the earth,sell water as if it was gold. Common people,living under the shadow of the big skycrappers,are forced to live with water poluted with toxic waste.

MIlitary was privatized,so normally each Corporation has a security force. All militias have one rule: Order. Every riot is being dealt with as if it was a terrorist attack. The streets are efficient,cold,even if people starve to death under the highest levels of the society.

--------------------------

Ademir was just watching the streets from his apartament,on the middle level of the many buildings across the landscape. He was drinking a water bottle,not so common nowadays,treated as if was a rare wine bottle.

- I guess that this bottle closes my water quota for this week...am i right?

-I guess so,you are lucky to be on that corporation,they even give you this...gift!

- Gift?:

- Yeah,they give you enough water for 1 bath a day! Do you know how hard is to us to take a bath? I will never get used to using that special waterless cleaning gel...

- Relax,baby

Ademir went behind the stripper,hugging her from behind.

- Oh..that is going to cost you.

- Oh yeah? I just want to make you feel better..

- You know that i am not your girfrield,right?

- I paid for you,you will be everything that my heart desires.

That was the start for Ademir´s day. It was not important how many information he got on his head,or how easy is to him to develop and understand softwares,it was always missing something. No knowledge in this world could fill that hole on his mind.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Error

Post by Error » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Markus walked though the halls, boots clicking on the tiled floors. The sound reverberated off the cold steel walls, stopping as he arrived at a door.

Swiping his ID card, he stepped throuh. Staring across the dimly-lit, cramped room, he drew a small knife from his belt and stepped forwards as the door swung shut.

"You here to kill me, Aurelius?" came the rasp.

"Not hardly. I am, however, here for that fancy little alphanumeric code I asked for earlier. I believe you call it a password?" he replied, coldly. The hunched figure chuckled.

"Of course. F-U-C-K space Y-0-U."

Markus sighed, jamming the knife into the gap between knee and cap. Twisting slightly, he leaned forwards, ignoring the other man's groans of pain.

"Again. The password, before I reach in there and yank it out." he intoned.

"Screw you."

"Very well." he leaned forwards, putting his hand on the man't forehead. Closing his eyes, he paused, and began searching. For several moments, nothing happened; then, he removed his hand and smiled. "Thank you. That was easy, wasn't it, mon ami?"

The corpse didn't reply. Opening the door, he nodded to the guard outside and set off down the hall.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Name: Ymir Ericson
Ascendancy / Ability: Naturally sharp teeth, accelerated metabolism, increased cell growth and production (slight healing factor), decreased reaction time, slightly increased strength, slightly increased cognitive abilities, experiences time at a decelerated pace.
Nationality: Japanese-South African
Appearance: Relatively small stature (154 cm, 44.5 Kg), metallic eyes, sandy blonde hair
Spoiler:
Aware of Your Ascendancy?: Mostly
Last edited by cats on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Error

Post by Error » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 am

Aight. Welcome.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 am

Tromsø. City of light. Also the city of fucking cold. This didn't stop people from crowding up the airport, though.
If people didn't start moving, William wouldn't reach the plane to Ireland in time.
"FutureCon will be over before I get aboard a plane" he muttered to himself.
"Did you say Futurecon?" asked a guy who was standing next to him. "What a coincidence! I'm going to Futurecon too! Only wish they held it in here or in Sweden instead of Ireland, we're just as, if not more, able to hold such an event. Of course, I guess I should just be glad it's not held in one of those collapsed or near collapsed countries, that would be..."
William sighed. He had a feeling this would be a long flight.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

OOC: what is futurecon? i need to know to continue
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Error

Post by Error » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm

An event your characters should all end up at at some point. In Ireland.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Sregor, startled by what just happened, immediately discarded the bag of what was formerly sugar in the garbage can and went to go get the door. Upon opening the door, Sregor put on a fake smile and invited the guest in, and offered him some tea. The guest politely declined and asked if Sregor was planning on attending Future con.

"Of course I am. in fact I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow."

"That's nice. I wish I could attend."

Just being in the room for more than a few seconds with him was causing Sregor's emotions to internally boil. "Is that the only reason you came here?" He asked, as politely as he could.

"Oh. uh, no I came to ask if I could borrow some sugar."

The colour immediately drained from Sregor's face. "I... uh...actually just ran out... I... uh... Sorry..."

"Well that's too bad. Well I guess I'll be going then."

"Bye."

As soon as the door shut behind the guest, Sregor's face scrunched into a face that could kill a lesser man just by looking at it.