Post yer RPs here.
Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276
TELLrim Lore and History

Post by Tell » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:26 pm

History
TELLrim was founded in 2067 after the first light speed engine was invented. Its original purpose was to create military grade starships for the US and its allies. In 2147 the corporation had grown to be the best in the market and later that year the CEO announced that it would send its first sleeper ship to colonize a nearby star system. In 2164 the massive spaceship was complete and sent on its way with 5000 colonists handpicked by TELLrim. After 60 years TELLrim sent another ship with more supplies and colonists, also they sent with them the power of interstellar communication. When the ship reached the system they couldn’t believe their eyes, the earlier colonists had set up 2 major cities and a basic station orbiting the primary planet. Soon TELLrim would send more ships and eventually move there HQ over to the newly named Centauri system. In the year 2238 TELLrim finally cut their ties with earth’s power hungry countries and formed their own government that ruled over the Centauri system. In the years following TELLrim focused on building military ships with new tech that earth wouldn’t allow them to use and also worked on infrastructure and growing there population up. Eventually news would reach to the system that earth had been destroyed because of powers fighting over resources. Soon TELLrim sent out new colonization ships to continue to spread their power over the galaxy.

Drones
Drones are what make up the vast army of Tellrim for two simple reasons. They’re cheap to make and they don’t lose human lives. Of course they have their drawbacks, everything does. Most drones have little armor but they are equipped with a cheap shield and an advanced AI so they can make it past two battles. All military drones are equipped with two laser guns, one missile launcher that holds four missiles, and a transmitter to the capital ship. The way Tellrim organizes the army is this: 400 drones in each regiment, 4 regiments in a brigade, 4 brigades in a division, 2 division in a corps, 3 corps in a army, for a total of 38,400 in an army. Tellrim currently has 4 armies. Now in each army there is a master ship that controls each section, think of it like commander school in enders game.

To be contined…

Images
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Tell on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tell
Commander
Commander

Re: TELLrim Lore and History

Post by Tell » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Reserved.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 am

I'm thinking this is alt-universe, because the "canon" timeline only has humanity developing their own FTL in ~2100 somethong.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 am

Is there a canon timeline to begin with ?
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 am

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:I'm thinking this is alt-universe, because the "canon" timeline only has humanity developing their own FTL in ~2100 somethong.
Fuck, I guess my lore with the TTI leaving Earth in the 2060s or '70s has to be rewritten then?
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Tell
Commander
Commander

Post by Tell » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Updated.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 pm

You might have to revise your lore, I think we're sticking with Earth being a thing. Like space Jerusalem or something, idk.

Also, you're probably not aware but you were slated as one of the races in my project, if that's something you'd be interested in working with me on please contact me. I've been drawing up design docs and your faction has been this giant gaping hole.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Tell
Commander
Commander

Post by Tell » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Sure?

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 pm

So tell, tell me about TELLrim made by tell.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Tell
Commander
Commander

Post by Tell » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Shadowcat wrote:So tell, tell me about TELLrim made by tell.
Um.. Okay..

It originate from my brother tell and was originally for giving some info about the ships we made. But then FC stopped making ships and started the RP section but I never was really into it in till now.