Faction infos and propogandas / Empires RP

Post yer RPs here.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
Re: Faction infos and propogandas / Empires RP

Post by Error » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 am

The Novan fleet in Serpentis is being reassigned to other duties.

A number of scout ships and several frigates ahave been reassigned to patrol the MQR ho e system.

//Message to Darkstar Corporation//
Your assistance is not required. We have negotiated a reasonable settlement with the Strigiforme.
//End//

A Novan prowler over Cuuyth decloaked and headed off on an exit vector. Noting the NeoRoman ship's troubles, it swung 'round, messaging Cuuyth Orbital Command.

//Message to Cuuyth Orbital Command//
We note the damage to NR vessel. We may be able to assist. May we approach and render assistance?
//Message End//

OOC note, a total of 15 prowlers over various worlds have decloaked and jumped away.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:58 am

Research project underway: Proving the success of the JAVELIN disruptor system,the research based on the fold quartz is underway.

Ship construction is diminished by half,with the focus on freighters. However,military owned shipyards are still producing warships.

-------------------

Fleets are being fitted with the new coil gun technology. Each fleet has at least 10 MCUs,so the modular nature of the weapons is going to be used for a fast upgrading.

--------------------

HOPE project is at 50%. ORTHUS took command of the ice planet,building bases and research labs of military nature. Mining machinery is being sent to [insert random planet name here] and colonial campaigns are being used to achieve more colonists.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Error

Post by Error » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Most of the paperwork required to define the MQR as an autnomus region has been completed. They are allowed to build up and maintain their own economy. They are permitted to command their own armed forces, but will default to Novan staff officers in combat situations involving Novan ships. They are permitted to maintain diplomatic contact with whoever they choose, and may form alliances and trade routes, bearing in mind that these may not directly contradict Novan embargoes or sanctions.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:43 pm

The 'research' party at the Darthon capital has returned, bringing with them several loads of classified cargo. The massive items are under covers and being towed by smaller ships. Each piece is being sent to different facilities for indivdual... processing. Public officials have not released any statements regarding them as of yet.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Being essentially an autonomous region of the NC, the MQR requests membership in both the GSA and the GSI.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error

Post by Error » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:40 pm

As part of the NC, you're granted membership automatically, given the Commonwealth is the founding member of the GSI and a member of the GSA.

You'll be ousted only through majority vote.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 am

Spoiler:
Almost. It nearly just happened here. We had the alliances, the shit. Almost

The Council of the Strigiforme have declared that the 100 Trials begin again. These Trials are to find the new Leader. 100 grueling trials of any and all traits of the applicant. Only those who have never lived anywhere besides the Strigiforme Empire may apply. The Strigiforme Empire is not liable for severe limb damage, PTSD or other mental disorders, and death. All applicants lose their rights to privacy and may have their minds altered. Applicants will receive transport to an unmarked location to be Tried.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 am

The Parallax tumbled to the planet below, now having lost all control, shields, everything. Containment was failing. Tractor beams completely failed on the Parallax, the plating being designed to resist it for security reasons. It was the Hierarch's ship, after all.

The Parallax struck the upper atmosphere and was instantly lit aflame, the massive shockwaves from it's entry forming a thick plasma over it's hull. Stresses on the ship tore it apart and small pieces fragmented off the ship, following just behind the Parallax as it smashed into the water. A plume of water several kilometers high followed the Parallax's crash, and the displacement sent a wave of water nearly 500 meters tall in every direction. The remnants of the ship floated back up to the surface, the bridge just barely intact.

Almost directly behind it, the massive cylinder once powered by the reactor was dark, and the metal on one side was slowly folding in on itself. A small plume of water was following the metal inside.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 am

Cuuyth Military Command

"Gravitational anomaly detected... What the hell were they carrying?!"

"Get a shuttle loaded with a heavy deployable shield! I want that thing contained now!"

"Affirmative! A shield ship can get to low enough orbit to contain a few miles around it."

"Make it so."

Message to Heirarch

What was in that ship.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 am

Jahgrin picked himself off the floor. His entire body ached with every movement, and he was sure that he was dying. He looked around. The room was completely wrecked, but the power for the consoles was still on. Nobody else in the ship stirred. They were dead. And the room was slowly filling with water. There was something else too. The water was piling up against one wall, which was crumpled. Which meant only one thing.

Jahgrin turned back to the console. An urgent message from the Strigiforme. He opened the message, and read it. "What was in that ship." Addressed to the Hierarch. Technically he was the Hierarch. And so he responded.

-To: Strigiforme Command-

The Parallax was carrying an experimental Singularity Reactor. It was bound for Vortex station, and meant to be secured on the most secure ship in the NeoRoman fleet.

Once it breaches it's containment, it will accelerate towards the core. Previous singularities have lasted for years. It cannot be contained forever.
-END-

As Jahgrin typed the last words, the metal in the back of the ship gave way, and the entire bridge began to fold into itself and collapse into the cylinder lying behind it. He sent it, and as he fell, he smiled.