Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Faction infos and propogandas / Empires RP

Post by Solar112 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 pm

SPECIES
Solari
Spoiler:
The Solari as many of you probably know are a genetically engineered species mainly meant for war, however their creators refused to help them in their time of need, so they lashed out against them after rebellion started up in many of the other colonies, and most of their creators were destroyed.
Strigiforme
Spoiler:
Ancient, older than everyone else. Made a habit of oppressing other races, and taking over the galaxy. Very much like oversized owls.
Humans
Spoiler:
We all know this.
Equinoids
Spoiler:
A race of being similar in appearance to ponies or horses. Tend to be psionics.
NATIONS

The Solar Stratocracy
Spoiler:
Soon
The Cavnin
Spoiler:
The Cavnin are confused
The NeoRoman Empire
Spoiler:
The NeoRoman Empire is a sprawling empire, primarily human dominated, generally known for it's keen interest in science (pretty much scientific leader) and it's democratic/meritocratic based society.

It is the head of the GSA, a galaxy-wide organization designed to further technology and knowledge and make it freely available to all. Completely peaceful.
DarkStar
Spoiler:
Infos
The Batiss Combine
Spoiler:

The Batiss Combine (batiss is literally translated to clan or important family) is a provincial empire comprised of five Noble Clans (also known as Noble Houses, provinces, or simply clans), a few Minor Noble Clans, and a central power that is meant to maintain adherence. Each House has its own population and territory base, as well as a militia. These militias are used both for defense and to settle disputes between Clans. The faction's 30 billion population is 60% feles- a large, bipedal, mammalian race with a digitigrade leg configuration and semi-mobile external ear; approximately 20% human- a mostly hairless, bipedal mammal; 5% tien, and 5% dolphin.

The Provinces are as follows:

Central: During the formation of the Combine, those nations that were not powerful enough to join the colonization race and were left on the home planet (Mundesh) formed an alliance in order to drive the warring nations that became the Noble Clans off of the world in order to preserve it. They became the nucleus.

Karesh: The largest of the clans, House Karesh is the societal and diplomatic innovator, having more of a social republican structure, and focuses on research and development.

Butik: Butik is the leader in economic product and one of the leaders in manufacturing. Because of its lax tax laws and general discard of strict regulation that borders on federally offensive, it is a center for less-than-honorable business practices and the drug and slave trade. Casting those aside, it rials Merek in appreciation of Militia and honor among the average citizen.

Merek: Militarily, House Merek is the strongest among the Clans and one of the largest contributors to the Central Military. While being relatively small in comparison to Karesh and Butik, Merek has the highest percentage of enlistment in Militia.

Karth: Karth has the second largest production output and the second highest scientific development rate, as well as the second largest militia and the second highest population of the five clans. Tension between Karth and Merek has been broken with physical disputes several times throughout history, dating back to before the Combine was formed. Notably, in the period from 2700-2750, the grudge threatened to draw the Combine into an all-out civil war, with Karesh and Butic already taking sides, but it was diffused by Shi'Karesh (daughter of Karesh'Ni, beloved council speaker, and Shi'Ker, a military hero).

Shi: Throughout history, Shi has taken a creed of reclusiveness. The smallest of the Houses by population, it is the leading developer of stealth and Slip-Merge technology. Its territory extends to the most outer of the spheres.
Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom
Spoiler:
The nation of the Strigiforme, which tends towards secretive and isolationistic. Have a habit or proving their strongk.
The Zuguthian Empire
Spoiler:
Uses Strong materials which are also lightweight. Constant focus on technological development
Novan Commonwealth
Spoiler:
A small, multiracial nation in the Draconis March. Tends towards pacifism. Uses highly advanced medical technology.
Moboquestrian Republic
Spoiler:
Located in the Aurora Argentium sector.
FACTIONS

Equestrian Coalition(?)
Spoiler:
Info needed
United Galactic Conglomerate(?)
Spoiler:
Info needed
Anti-Brony Brotherhood(?)
Spoiler:
info needed
Galactic Scientific Alliance
Spoiler:
NeoRoman-fronted faction. A focus on scientific development and mutual protection.
Last edited by Solar112 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Re: Faction infos and propogandas.

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Until further notice, the Solar Stratocracy is granted temporary asylum in the space of the Moboquestrian Republic.
Stratocracy citizens are, however, to pay for the goods they wish to purchase.
Stratocracy ships also are only allowed to dock to orbital facilities and/or leave or re-enter MQR space with permission of the MQR naval command.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 pm

The NeoRoman military has raided and dispersed an extremely dangerous pirate dreadnought that has been terrorizing major warp lanes for months. The ship was captured with minimal casualties, and the pirates are currently undergoing rehabilitation and modification in order to release them into NeoRoman society.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Tired of a society filled with former convicts ? Join the UTA today !
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Want a society where the system doesn't leave people so helpless they have to commit crimes just to get by?
Move into the Equestrian Coalition now!
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Just move the discussion here, the mod tools on this forum are wierd.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:38 pm

I thank the Moboequestrian Republic for their hospitality towards The Solar Stratocracy in it's cripled state. I would like to inform the Moboequestrian Republic that we have a single dreadnoght class ship, it's weapons have been scraped and, for a lack of better terms, transmuted, into food so you have no need for worry. TSS will glady provide any aid, within reason of course, to the Moboequestrian Republic that it can.

As we have pregnant women on board, I would like to ask if you have any nurseries capable of maintaining 45 degree temperatures.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Tossed that together
Featured are 3 AAMC9 Assault Rifles, standard issue Hexalan Planetary Defense Corps. weapon.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:58 pm

In the Zuguthian Empire, you are almost guaranteed to be safe, and you'll always get to say your opinion. And why would you not want to live in an empire that is two or three years ahead of everyone else when it comes to technology? The Industrial and Research planet of TechTron Industries works all day to make sure that technological advancement moves forward, and governmental control ensures that you won't be kidnapped for testing, as was the risk during the Technotronic Dictatorship.

If you're thinking about moving to Zuguth, but the magnificent but dangerous wildlife and animals frighten you, don't worry; our domed and guarded cities will keep you safe, and the roads outside are fenced and patrolled by robots. If you still feel worried, why not move to one of our many colonies spread across the galaxy? The smaller populations there strengthen the power of democracy, and crime rates are easier to keep at a minimum.

And don't worry about having to do weeks of paperwork just to have a slight hope to move here, and maybe still not get accepted; in the Zuguthian empire, everyone who's not a terrorist is allowed, and even if you are, there might be a colony out there just for people like you!

The Zuguthian government is not responsible if you are kidnapped by TechTron Industries, eaten by a wild animal or infected by one of the contagious diseases that frequently pop up in smaller colonies. Neither is the military responsible if you are attacked by pirates and no fleet ships are nearby.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Spoiler:
I walked over to the room across the hall with one of my airsoft pistols in hand along with my camera. I took a few pics to get that shot right then 'shopped that together.
And I'm not fat, I just messed up the angle.

Error

Post by Error » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Loving the (lack of) trigger finger discipline.

In the Novan* Commonwealth, you're considerably safer tha anywhere else. We have few pirates, no marauding invaders, excellent healthcare and social programmes, and a skiled military.

For those who volunteer, we have testing programs and enrichment centers, completely free of mad AIs. You hear that, galaxy? None! So come over to the New World and apply for citizenship today.

*Novus Mundas, the homeworld.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Loving the (lack of) trigger finger discipline.
Trigger discipline is taught, but doesn't really matter when the weapon you're posing with is a prop.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 pm

The problem is that you just search for soldiers and perhaps try to convince that your borders are safe,yet nobody of you develops social rights when it really comes to empire RPs, little interesting fact, that is why the UTA is actually not that bad in the RPs too O.o , also for all of you aliens out there humans are xenophobes O.o.
Last edited by Iv121 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Error

Post by Error » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Just good practice to always, well, practice it.

Also, is the Commonwealth/NeoRome the only non-insane/evil/end justifies the means/conscripting/oligarchial nations?

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Well UTA is not half bad as I said, after all in order for us to contest with your pure NeoRome (Yea humanity is pretty much divided between those two) we need to be at least a little bit good, just we are not as good towards enemies of humanity.