Post yer RPs here.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Where we Left Off

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 pm

The Strigiforme send an ambassador, as well as the SDI. Both fully accept that their representatives could be lost.

As for what I am building, you'll see... Heuheuheu
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Confirmed: Ach building laser shooting space-*. More at 6.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

-AUF Strategic Intelligence Station Northern Lights-

A console light began blinking on and off in the front of the room. It was one of nearly 100 other consoles, each for a different function aboard the station. This console had a fine layering of dust over it; it had clearly not been used for years. An officer walked by it, paused, and then walked in front of the console. He dusted off the keypad and brought up whatever the console needed.

After a few seconds, he shook his head. None of these terms made any sense. He had never heard of the Guardian protocol, nor of Tachyon-Gamma probe 8876. He pulled out a data-pad from his coat, and opened a comm line to the station general. "Sir, I have a report," he said cautiously.

"What is it Reynold?" replied the general.

"Console 1-19-10 just submitted a report. It entails-" The general cut him off.

"Console 1-19-10? There hasn't been a report on that in years. I'm transferring you over to the Artifact Research Division."

"Artifact research-"

"Old NeoRoman team, combed the galaxy for strange artifacts. 1-19-10 reports directly to them." The channel shut off, and Reynold waited until it picked up again. "Report, Northern Lights."

"Console 1-19-10 submitted a report."

"What? We haven't had a signal from those probes for years?"

"Probes, sir?"

"ARK probes. Every one went dark exactly 3 days after touchdown on the ARK stations we found."

"And how many are there?"

"Over 100 ARK stations cataloged, over 10000 probes." Reynold sighed. "Dictate the report."

"Can't I just send the report itself?"

"Console 1-19-10 is completely incompatible with all current hardware. It runs on silicon computing, not quantum computing. Please, dictate it's contents." Reynolds sighed and looked at the screen.

"Tachyon-Gamma Probe 8876 priority alert to; Northern Lights. Anomalies underground vibrations classified under Guardian Protocol present. Hyper-pulse transmission of band 887-A intercepted. Transmission originated from an unknown location; source out of range. Electrical fluctuations indicate activity within core. Threat analysis unknown." He stopped. The communicator on the other end was silent. "Sir?" he asked.

"We don't have much time then. I apologize, but I can't give any more information. Security measures, you see. This must be dealt with immediately." The line clicked off.

//AUF News//
Randall has reneged on his desire to join the GSI or SDI. He stated that joining either alliance could render severe diplomatic consequences for the AUF, and it would be preferable to stay independent. Alternatively, he proposed joining both alliances at the same time; it is not known whether this is possible.
-END-

[META] The AUF is upgrading the police force of every world, arming them with military-grade hardware and increasing force sizes. Security monitoring systems are being installed in all major cities.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:12 am

The Commonwealth has stated that while the GSI and SDI are not actively hostile, nor are they exactly friendly; joining both alliances would likely just cause intense political... problems for the AUF, both internally and externally, down the road. The offer to join/stay with the GSI stands.

[meta]While little progress has been made on enhancing hyperspace navigation, significant progress has been made on miniaturizing the necessary sensors and computers. Several prototypes are being test-fitted to extended-range missiles.[/meta]

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:57 am

Crash Override wrote:ooc: COME ON GUYS,DONT LET IT DIE!! I WANT PLOT TWISTS
Plot twist?
"Today the strigiforme have announced that they are giving free hugs to everyone and that they are declaring universal weed day every day, and every strgiforme is required to smile"
*Universe ends*
-------------------------------------------

The Tajer are organizing a galactic expo around the transgalactic gate. The expo will feature many entrepreneuring technologies and various forms of art and entertainment and companies looking for new opportunities. All UGC members and their citizens are invited to join.

Expo station construction:0%
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 am

The little shuttle slowly approached the hangar. Other than the pilot, it housed only a handful of beings.
Most of them were serious-looking and dressed in suits. One of them differed from the rest, having a rather noble and official posture, and clothes to match.
The shuttle landed perfectly, and the passengers stepped out: first two of the suit-clad beings, then the noble one, and then the rest of the suits.
They were greeted by a man in a lab coat. Or rather, the noble being was. The two stepped inside the large building connected to the hangar, while the suited beings waited by the shuttle.

"As always, your visit is an honor" the scientist announced to the noble.
"It is entirely my pleasure" the empress answered. "This planet is, after all, one of the most important locations in the empire."

They walked further through the facility, through retina-scanner-locked doors, labs, and a few test chambers.
"How is the vaccination project coming along?" the empress asked.
"I was just about to mention it. Come this way"
The scientist led her into an elevator, and pressed a button marked "-20". The elevator started moving, although if it hadn't been for the glass windows, it wouldn't have been noticeable. They went down, with the view being gradually less "normal" for every store.

Ultimately, they reached the twentieth store below ground level. There were noticeably more test chambers, and the security was much stricter than in the above-ground levels. The labs they passed contained stranger experiments, too. They passed a large room where glowing vats stretched far down. A bit past that, they entered a lab full of computers and terminals.
"As you can see, we're working hard on new genetic combinations. This lab is currently working on resistance against PNQ-31, but the results are.. well, see for yourself."
The scientist pressed a button, and the shaded glass surrounding a section of the lab cleared, revealing a glowing vat like the ones they had passed earlier. The vat contained a human-like creature, whose flesh was covered by open wounds.
"We managed to give it resistance against the boils, however that led to the wounds showing up instead. We would ask the novans for help, their medical technology is admirable, but we don't believe they would find this research to be.. well, ethical."

The empress looked at the creature in the tank for a while, but then turned back around. She had never been particularly resistant to exposed blood and flesh.
"But this isn't what you called me here for, is it?"
"Ah, no, I wanted to inform you about some new ideas of ours."
"Very well, let me hear."
The scientist pullet out an iCore from his pocket, and started swiping.
"Let's see.. yes, first of all, while we're on the subject of genetic engineering, we have some ideas that could work as luxury versions of the current service androids. Organic ones. A man-made slave race, if you wish."
The empress raised an eyebrow.
"Are you certain this can be done? Organic life is harder to program than mechanic life, and we don't want an uprising on our hands."
The scientist swiped some more on his iCore.
"Well, reprogramming instincts and mentality is surprisingly easy, even with regular genetic engineering techniques. And if we use psionic technology, the process will be even easier. Of course, there would be 'childhood diseases', so to say, with the early prototypes, but we won't release them to the public until we are completely sure it works."

"Was there anything else?"
The scientist swiped his iCore some more.
"Yes, the guys over at TechTron has asked me to ask you for permission to introduce that aggressive AI of theirs, Jean, to that Solari one, Jade. They want to see what kind of situation would develop. Worst case scenario is one of them delete the other, and if she deletes him, he won't be missed, while if he deletes her, well, there will be a great amount of new ships ready for us in the system we borrowed her."
The empress thought for a while, then made a decision.
"Tell them I authorize it. Now, if there was nothing more, I have a meeting at home in a few hours."
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 am

Calion is complete!
Spoiler:
[Meta] The Calion project is the codename for a major upgrade in the military. A fast recruiting campaign, a 3 month re-training for veteran officers, removal of burocracy to give more freedom to the construction of military assets {ships,technology research, Black Ops , corsairs and pirates in backroom deals and planetary defenses ]
---------
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 pm

In other words you've become a military dictatorship.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:In other words you've become a military dictatorship.
Is that much different then the corporate dictatorship they've been?

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 pm

If they've always been a tyrannical dictatorship then I don't see any reason to specify bureaucracy being swept away when it never existed to begin with.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:03 pm

EAS.02: 76%
EAS.03: 0%
EAS.04: 0%

SY.02: 0% (Frigate Factory)

Shotgun: 50%
ME Converter: 35%

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:If they've always been a tyrannical dictatorship then I don't see any reason to specify bureaucracy being swept away when it never existed to begin with.
Not a tyrannical dictatorship a large buisness. It seems like their just moving military into its own more independent department. That or something. Meh. Guns.
-------------

Expo station counstruction: 8%
The expo station is an expansion of the trade station in system and is being designed to be turned into usable floor space once the expo is done.

Research is being placed in construction aspects to speed up large counstructs.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Dreadnaught retrofit: ~50%
installation of the new components is underway.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 am

OOC: not a dictatorship,just business. Usually you have a long process to build things and stuff. With this red tape removal,i can go "over budget" if i need to. AND NEVER TYRANICAL!!! I am against tyrany.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:15 am

There has been a large explosion in the middle of the evacuated zone in the crystal mountains.
Afterwards, the spaceworthy bunker has launched on its own power and has assumed position in Orbit.
A military official explained that they are going to use it as the C&C section of the planned titan.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied