Post by Solar112 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:22 pm

EAS.01: 29%
EAS.02: 0%
EAS.03: 0%
EAS.04: 0%

SY.00: 100% (Frigate Factory)
SY.01: 0% (Frigate Factory)
SY.02: 0% (Frigate Factory)

Upon completion of EAS.01 it is estimated that the construction rate of frigate factories will go up by about 6% per day, and Electronics Assembly stations by about 4% per day, due to the ability to parallelise construction of electronics components.
Last edited by Solar112 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Re: Where we Left Off

Post by Crash Override » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm

New ideias for the total rebuilding of the military. New hierarchy,weapons,review of training modules and the project 'Calion" are underway.

-------
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Production of wormhole ships and installation of wormhole generators in the dreadnought Pride of Zuguth, as well as in several battlecruisers, has finished.
Ship crew are being trained in the use of this new equipment.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 pm

//AUF News//
No explanation has been found for the Aurora's appearance in the nebula, and no further derelicts have been located. As the Aurora is still fully operational, the ship will be greatly modified and retrofitted to conform with the new design standards of the AUF and serve as it's premier ship. It will include a spinal-mounted MPPC (Massive Plasma Particle Cannon), a larger version of the PPC, which will output nearly tenfold the regular PPC's energy. Large heat-sinks are going to take up much of the space formerly used by data cores. Retrofitting is expected to be finished in a few months.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 pm

EAS.01: 58%

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:21 am

My next move is strongly dependent on if Ivan's stuff is there. If it is, next post is going to have a lot more ACH overtones.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 am

Ivan is not present at/near Alpha Leonis. The Commonwealth battlegroup is in the next system over, with orders to get the system back, but avoid fighting if at all possible.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:44 am

Construction of the solar cluster is almost done. Powerplants are being linked to a small powergrid to begin energy production.

-------------------------
Project Calion is underway.

------------------------
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 am

EAS.01: 87%

One-Way jumpgate hypothesis: 88%

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Yeah, my stuff is not there, but I am propably gonna send reinforcements as soon as I get a call from the Novans that you opened fire.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:03 am

The solar cluster is complete. Galactic-Wide energy distribution by power cells is very lucrative,most frontier worlds at initial colonization process are buying it.
Spoiler:
The powercell have many sizes,small for general eletronics,medium that can power a car or a house for 5 weeks or a big one,that can feed a small town with energy for 5 months
------------------

Calion project revealed interesting results.
Spoiler:
A special engine that the developers call "Tesla Drive" is being researched. The high speed and low fuel comsumption achieved by this kind of engine is optimal for interceptors

EMPRAH * BRUVA

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 am

[meta]The new Strigiforme anti-psionic viral agent has had some breakthroughs, but will take a long time to complete due to the need to make it capable of infecting all life forms with psionic abilities.[/meta] The Strigiforme have publicly announced that they are beginning work on constructing a habitable ringworld, which will be built around a yellow star deep in Strigiforme space with no planets, but plenty of asteroids to use for materials. Some basic information about the ringworld has been released; it will have a habitable environment, it will have a rotating "casing" which will move around the ring, covering roughly half of it at any given time, and it will be open only to Strigiforme natives who will take a special test to ensure proper quality of the citizenry. The ringworld has not yet been named.

The SDI diplomatic group has reached the edge of Taln space and is broadcasting on all frequencies that it wishes to enter Taln space to begin formal relations. The convoy has been accompanied to the edge of Taln space by 2 cruisers and 2 frigates, though they will not follow the diplomatic ships into Taln space.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:57 am

Commonwealth scientists have halted research on (meta) Yttrium devices (/meta) and begun work on hyper-prescise FTL / hyperspace sensors. These, if successful, would allow a ship to exit hyperspace *exactly* where they wanted to, with a predicted sphere of error of less than fifty meters.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:40 am

EAS.01: 100%

SY.01: 44% (Frigate Factory)

One-Way jumpgate hypothesis: 100%

The Hypothesised One-Way jump gate is estimated to work by contracting space-time in front of it, from an extreme distance away, to the gate itself then 'punching a hole in it' connecting the two points in space, though it is estimated extreme advancements in energy creation are needed to sustain the gate for even a few seconds. It is one way in that once the gate can no longer sustain the connection the force of space-time go back to where it was causes the gate to be destroyed.

((How much energy per, say, a gram of fuel do our fusion reactors produce? I suspect it to be less than around 10 percent of perfect ME conversion, though I have yet to find any data on nuclear fission power to compare.))

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 am

((Most fusion reactors produce about reasonable energies per gram.))
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW