Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post yer RPs here.
Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Right, change that to using Zuguthian weapons as a platform, then.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:26 pm

[meat]Construction of two more Scourge class supercarriers has started, no estimated time completion. Production of Avatar ships has dramatically increased.[/meta]
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 pm

The Triupmh expo has begun, Showcasing thousands of booths on topics ranging from military to buisness to research. A large number of news stations are also attending an covering the event.
---------------------

Under research, A unique method called Particle Lancing has been created. Scientists amusingly state they can turn lead into 'heavy gold' by lancing off three protons and three electrons from a lead atom leaving a gold atom with four to seven more neutrons then normal. Or by knocking off another set, create a 'heavy platinum'. Research into mass uses of such techniques is being conducted.

----------------------------

Investment into Draco development is going well, Many new counstruction sites are going up ranging from Trade stations to space resorts. Multiple companies are funding these projects after government grants and incentivizing tax breaks.
And a number of military counstructions in Draco has increased 2000% many orbital defences, garrisons and training bases are being set up between UGC nations to power a larger military force.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 pm

[Meta]AUF sensors have detected an active psionic attack against Macai, and have deployed two members of Abaddon to counter the effect with several amplifiers. Several experimental Psionic Waveform Shifters are being deployed with them. These devices are designed to change psionic signatures in the system, falsifying readings to hide intelligence. Deployment of these devices is being rushed after one scout narrowly avoided destruction after approaching an MR research instillation. The Strigiforme Psionic Stealth system is considered a complete tactical failure, since the MR appears to have sensors capable of breaching their cloak.

In light of this, multiple deep-space scanning installations have begun a very fine wide-spectrum analysis on psionic signatures, attempting to locate the channel through which the MR sensors are operating on. A countermeasure is being given top priority before insurgent operations within MR space will proceed. [/Meta]

-Larger FTL fluctuations have appeared in all intergalactic FTL drives and gates in operation, barely peaking into detectable ranges-

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:08 pm

OOC: Define FTL drives and gates, are we talking aculbrie drives fucking up and/or jump drives and/or wormholes?
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:00 am

OOC: I'm not attacking the Macai, I'm just cancelling out their influence. I assume your scanners will have a hard time detecting my "spectrum", since they will - without proper adjustments of their software - remove the flux from their readings as interference.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:11 am

OOC: Shadow, fluctuations indicating operation outside of normal range but not yet high enough to affect operation. It is appearing in all (ALL) FTL systems, alcubierre, warp drive, etc. that are currently operating in intergalactic ranges (between galaxies).

Ivan, by attack, i mean my psionic sensors detected their signatures being cancelled out and are using Abaddon to strengthen the signal. And am I correct in assuming flux is a byproduct of any psionic activity?

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:40 am

@Fenway Yes, flux is a byproduct of any psionic activity, though what the MR allows to use psionics such extensively are techniques to keep the levels generated by their tech very low. Less-sophisticated tech, e.g. AUF, (remember the MR has had the basics of psionics worked out centuries ago) would normally produce very large ammounts of flux, and while these levels would normally be lower (unless the subject was modified to have higher-than-normal psionic powers or has a defunct psionic genome), any psionic activities produce flux as well - including the Strigiforme energy-draining link (it's effectively the inefficiency factor, like heat would be the inefficiency of mechnical or electrical systems). Since flux is spread across the psionic spectrum, it appears as interference that any decent psionic scanner would filter out - except for the MR sensors, which have been configured to also analyze the flux instead of simply removing it from the readings.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:01 am

Updated starmaps and fine-tuned targeting is being provided to all Novan military and civio ships until the anomalous "Jump-Ghost" error can be identified and corrected permanently.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:02 am

The NeoRoman ship Secrets of Libraria has been dispatched to the wreck of the ship after analyzing the Novan data on their expedition. The research group believes they have an answer to why the N.R jump gate is not working, but are not yet certain.

[Meta]A full sweep by the long-range psionic sensors have revealed nothing in use by the M.R. Command believes that they may be using random technological noise normally filtered out by nearly every sensor system. Unfortunately, no A.U.F system is currently capable of operating in such a capacity, and top scientists do not believe a solution can be found within 100 years. However, top scientists believe that false technological noise can be created using existing systems to falsify readings.[/Meta]

Another series of destructive psionic blasts have been aimed at the MR.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:55 am

OOC: @Shadow I'm only now actually reading what you are doing with the "turning lead into gold" thing bexond skimming through it, keep in mind that "heavy" versions of elements tend to be very unstable and radioactive. In fact, all gold isotopes proposed by your post (4-7 more neutrons => Au-201 to Au-204) are known and none of these has a half life over 26 minutes, which is the 4-more-neutrons variant, all others don't even get beyond one minute. And all turn into mercury. (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotopes_of_gold) Let's not even talk about platinum, which is lighter and would be even more instable if created through this process.

BIC:
[meta]As the MR is getting to work on replacing their scanners yet again, the MR is dedicating research funds to making psionic equipment less suspectible to "flashes" of psionic energy.[/meta]
Development of the landship has been finished and is coming into production. Not many units are produced, however, since it is vary hard to get to the battlefield [meta]except for the MR Draco-systems, where they are produced in fairly large numbers and are being loaded onto droneships[/meta].
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

OOC: WELCOME TO THE WILD RIDE FUCKBOYS (Will of total abandon CCCP when it is of kill)
BIC:

Far down below the surface of Primaris, the last plate was torn away. OEM-315 had finally found it, right where the small voice in its head had said. The android dropped down into the rather large hole into the chamber. It was at least a hundred meters across and several kilometers deep. 315, on the slim, wrapping catwalk encircling the darkness below, made way over to a grand console.

In the whole chamber, there was only one light, aside from 315’s lamp. Upon closer inspection, the light was coming from a rather large key, mounted in a central location and hidden underneath a transparent lid. Lifting the lid, 315 heard the voice again, and immediately slammed down on the button.

Heavy clicks resounded as the lights flickered on. The chamber seemed to be… empty.Until, that is, the floor opened up, and, what appeared to be an antenna of sorts, sprouted out. It grew upwards until it was almost entirely to the ceiling.

The squealing of metal on metal screeched from above as the heavy doors slid apart, revealing the sparse sky. The antenna resumed its journey. OEM-315 was crushed as the base widened to the point where it became flush with the walls.

-------

“Sir, you’re going to want a look at this.”

“What in the hell is that?”

“We’re working on it, but-” The lieutenant was cut off as he disintegrated along with the captain, the rest of the crew, the ship, and everything else in the small fleet. The supership retracted its now exposed main gun and sprung to life.

The antenna reached its apex, and on nearly every device tracking subspace signatures, there was a massive energy spike, flowing from Primaris and ending near-instantaneously within WLM. The discharge caused a massive plume of fire to spew out from where the antenna was, the tunnel transforming into a crater.

As it exploded, there was a massive flutter of light above Primaris. Three superships, armed much more fiercely than the prototype that had orbited not less than a minute ago. Their bays opened, two of the ships deploying two fleets. The third released three dreadnoughts, each differing in their main weapon.

One had a wormhole cannon, another a hyper-violet plasma lance, and the final wielded a very mighty and formidable MAC. Said MAC fires T/S tipped HE slugs that have to be specially made for that ship, and as such, the vessel also mounts a miniature production facility dedicated only to producing said slugs.

From the collective ships, there was a message issued to all those within the galaxy:

“We are the Hexaguthian Empire. Submit to our benevolent rule or your assimilation will be far more painful. Should you attempt to combat us, you will be met with our absolute power. We feel no fear, we feel no pain, we feel no sympathy. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.”

One by one, the frigates and cruisers making up the fleets disappeared, making individual reappearance over worlds that were successively further away from Primaris. When the last ship arrived, it was above a world belonging to a small nation, the Velkarans, Velkara.

Velkara, like all other orbited planets, was subject to a single bombardment of a single payload.

As the metal heap fell further and further down, it left a fiery streak in the lush jungle.

Quickly, harvesting robots emerged from the loose heap of metal and began to consume their entrant vehicle. Their appearance was the same as the mechanical creatures that now encompassed Primaris.

Soon, if all should go well, all worlds of this galaxy will be rendered the same as Velkara and Primaris, awaiting their masters, the organics living their lives back in WLM.

They had not chosen to allocate a small portion of their full power to the conquer of the Milky Way because they felt they need not expend such divine force as is at their disposal, but as that power is occupied with other wars that need the power far more.

However, they do have a small reserve force prepared should those here not be a suitable force.

The slim vessel, having dispensed the clump, disappeared once again and made its reappearance with the rest of its group (supership and 2 fleets) at what was formerly the northern Zuguthian border, while the other group made its appearance at the corresponding south. The third group, of the 3 dreadnoughts and their supership, appeared over Menya.

A message came to all those within the whole territory:

“Abandon your arms and you will be spared. You have ten minutes to do so. Be warned - no prisoners will be taken.”

The groups held position just within visual range of the border stations nearby.

The supership above Menya had already trained its wormhole cannon on Menya. The planet slowly became enveloped in a shimmering coat. The coating rippled and crumpled as it began to consume Menya. (OOC: It’ll take a few days to be fully removed from cohesive existence, so you’ve got some time to mount a counterattack.)

TL;DR, The Empire decides to Strikes Back. Get rekt.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 pm

[meta, except to SDI]The Strigiforme Ringworld and Barrage Cannon stands ready to fire on hostile ship over Menya. Recommend AUF Torus be ready too. [/meta]

Strigiforme forces have begun mobilizing, with ship production picking up again. Improved Yttrium charges are becoming more standardized, with most ships having access to them.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:53 pm

With the primary forces having arrived intact and on target, 6 reinforcing fleets have arrived with 6 more on standby.

The 4 of the fleets have split between the north and south groups, with the other 2 bolstering the Menya group.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Jahgrin watched from the helm of the Heaven's End as the ship tracked through subspace. He was rapidly typing commands; he needed to react as soon as they entered the system. "What's the wormhole's spin and charge?" he asked the computer.

"Already accounted for by the Wormhole Key," replied the computer. "You should be able to counteract the effects with a combined beam."

"What about their Leviathans? We have nothing on their size scale on hand- hell, i doubt anyone has anything that big."

"We still vastly outrank them technologically, according to initial scans. The technology on those ships is still quite capable of damaging us. Don't get hit."

"Right." He typed in a few more commands. 30 seconds. "Synchronize all singularity beams to counteract the wormhole's effects and fire immediately at Menya. I want two layers of deflective shields around the fleet immediately after exiting warp." he paused. "And where's our Ark-Ship?"

"Three days to arrival. It's slow."

"For a moon sized ship." The ship began vibrating. End of jump imminent. "Fire on my mark..." The ship shuddered and the bridge lit up with light. The window flashed before revealing Menya, rolling below. Or at least, what could be seen past the wormhole coating. "Mark!"

Hundreds of pitch-black beams disgorged from the ships and locked on the planet. As they contacted the shimmering coat, energy flashed and waves began emanating from the contact point. The fleet ramped up the power until the coat began to be pushed back, replacing half the coat with a wavering pitch-black blanket, studded with stars. "Weapon effects are being mitigated and shields are up," the AI piped in. Jahgrin pressed several switches and slammed his fist on the console. An ansible broadcast link to the Milky Way- and, by extension, WLM- opened. He activated the channel.

"This is Jahgrin, representing the Hierarchy of NeoRome and all inhabitants of the Milky Way, in a declaration made to the Hexaguthian Empire. You have abused ARK technology through the creation of these ships and perverted the very ideals Zuguthia and Hexalan once stood for. You have corrupted yourselves in greed. You have violated everything NeoRome stands for. You, are a permanent enemy of the NeoRoman Hierarchy for all eternity. May Chaos have mercy on you, for we won't." He shut the channel off and turned around. "What's Vortex' connection status?"

"Communication is back online but the gate will take some time to reconnect."

"We'll need all the help we can get. We'll need reinforcements before they realize that we don't have any."

OOC: I look forward to a battle of gods.

-EXTRA ELSEWHERE-
[Meta]
The AUF Torus and Singularity Installation is fully prepared to fire at a moment's notice, and every fleet is being mobilized. for attack. Diablo is prepared for attack at a moments notice.

All fluctuations in inter-galactic FTL systems have suddenly ceased, and Vortex station reports the jump gate is once again reconnecting to NGC 1300. This event comes shortly after all contact with Secrets of Libraria was lost. [/meta]