Post yer RPs here.
Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Yes kinetic weapons, but no one-shots. With none weapon. Except Superweapon.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:Yes kinetic weapons, but no one-shots.
*Sweats nervously as I sign an order for more Heartwriter-class dreadnoughts, and look at the little diagram, and see the two 1.58km MACs*
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:Yes kinetic weapons, but no one-shots.
*Sweats nervously as I sign an order for more Heartwriter-class dreadnoughts, and look at the little diagram, and see the two 1.58km MACs*
Well, no one-shot except with very big stuff that then may be able to destroy stuff like frigates in one shot...
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Oh, then everything should be fine. Warp is only used for intersystem travel. Jump drives are used for intergalactic travel. I was just thinking that warp drives aren't cheap. I guess really what needs updating is shielding.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:16 pm

No.
Hyperdrives/Slipstream/Subspace Drives or Jump Drives are used for interstellar travel.
Intergalactic travel requires either special intergalactic Jumpgates or multiple jumps. The latter of shich is mostly done in order to place the other end of a jumpgate.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:No.
Hyperdrives/Slipstream/Subspace Drives or Jump Drives are used for interstellar travel.
Intergalactic travel requires either special intergalactic Jumpgates or multiple jumps. The latter of shich is mostly done in order to place the other end of a jumpgate.
I think one of us is confusing inter with intra.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Interstellar= Between star systems

Intergalactic= Between galaxies

Ivan is doing it right. Idk what you mean though.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:57 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
inter = in-between
intra = inside
Your post would make sense if I were to replace every inter with intra.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:14 pm

No, pretty sure he means between systems and between galaxies.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Salvage operations are going well on Draco,coordination with the Tajer effort is being made by the Wolfguard command on Draco.
Any kind of information regarding the enemies of the Colonial War is crutial,so any kind of piece of tech or salvage coming from the enemy is being researched and studied. [What kind of metal they use,scrap eletronics if there is one,damage study about what kind of weapon affected most the enemy armor,so on]
-------------------

Shipyards began a slow process of refilling the big number of ships of the armada. While many ships can be built,they are being put on low priority,with most of the resources being directed to Draco to the relief effort.

------------------
Engineers are studying transport ship and bomber designs,and the creation of a new ship to be in the place of the Firestorm-class
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 pm

[meta]Production has diverted from the launchers to fleets[/meta], making an increase in production. 3 full fleets in a month's time, 2 that are currently WIP and the replacements for operational fleets (all three) in a week's.
[meta]The Section 3 fleet suffered few casualties, but many losses, as each ship was the culmination of a cell's entire project. The research is fine though.[/meta]

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:42 pm

--UGC meeting--
"Hello fellow members, Today I would like to point out that with the return of Draco and the MRs new access, industries are booming across the board, You all should notice the relatively high value of specifically the Din, Bit and [Darkstar coin] in comparison to the other galactic currencies. The TTR would like to propose in light of these circumstances, a merging of coinage and creation of a unified credit for the UGC members, aptly named Galactic Commerce Credits G.C.C's, it would be worth a whopping [number of basic galactic credits]. Yes we would need to setup an economic requirement for members to maintain it's high value but the TTR feels it would be worth it, Darkstar has also shown its support of such an idea, we hope the rest of you do to.

OOC: tl;dr one UGC currency
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The first batch of DRONEs has been completed, the full use of civilian labs has netted 5 million DRONEs, they are being sent to Draco to perform intense labor.
DRONEs are mostly ELITEs with a number of defenses meant for combat removed, They retain large muscle mass, tough skin and a hefty organ system to feed and power the body. Compare to average normal workers they have a much higher strength and can work 16 hours days continuously without fail, unlike normal workers these units retain a more hive mind like structure with one unit acting as a leader while the rest function cooperatively with instant communication.(You could run them 24/7 as slave bots and eventually they'll just wear out and the bodies will cease functioning but there meant to be cheap quality throw away labor anyway)

Prototype models of a commander and researcher type Elite have been produced, The commander variant is a regular ELITE with increased cranial capacity and more leader oriented implants along with being allowed to have a personality. The researcher variant lacks most upgrades is essentially a massive head on a sack of organs.

Quantum engineering research has led to a breakthrough in atom scale engineering, Allowing near individual atoms to be placed as wanted by a plotonium machine, Research is branching off to improve efficiency of this device. Meanwhile with engineering atoms great leaps are being made in assembly theory.
Last edited by Shadowcatbot on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Yes. Totally. What a great idea. All hail supreme intelligence Tajer.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 am

Shit, I have to be more active in this...

BIC:
The Zuguthian Stellar Navy has started installing wormhole drives in ships. These will essentially allow near-instant transport over great distances.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:30 am

Vinyl wrote:Yes. Totally. What a great idea. All hail supreme intelligence Tajer.
Not sure if sarcasm, actually agreeing, or supporting some ulterior motive.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]