Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post yer RPs here.
Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Re: Where we Left Off [RP TITAN]

Post by Luna » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:00 am

[Galaxy wide broadcast]> Origin: Cavnin Laruth. (Translated)
Attention inhabitants of the galaxy. We are the Trackuul-(No known translation), the creations of the Catians before we mistakenly pushed them to extinction. At the time our minds were unable to think clearly, our only agenda was to destroy all those who dared to harm ourselves and our beloved coexisting species we have come to name Aktula-(No known translation). This agenda still remains but to a much lesser degree. We have been watching the galaxy and have made the decision to bring ourselves into it. We have been spying on you so do not think we don't have predetermined opinions on all currently existing empires. Thankyou for hearing us out.
[Broadcats End]
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:08 am

The Hexaguthian Empire has offered to ally with Laruth.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:46 am

D-ARK has taken residence in a major Strigiforme system, yet does not appear to be hostile. Apart from generally menacing and lurking, and killing any nearby stray ship, it has not taken hostile action for quite some time.

-IN CHAOS SPACE-

Chaos watches Omega as he descends down to ARK-1. "I will destroy creature and machine, and rework everything to my own will. I regret creating you." His tone had changed significantly. It was almost one of pity, guilt even. "You are Omega, the last, the end. And only death follows your wake." An energy signature arose. Something was entering Chaos space.

Without a sound, an object blinked into existence next to Omega. It was a key, a bright gold key about the size of a sword. "I cannot undo the future, Omega. Alpha is the key."

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:00 am

//classified message to Laruth// (transmitted via FTL-probe due to no pre-established encryption algorithms)
Warning: We expect that the nature of your "co-existing Species" may be that of what we call Equestrians, or Tyylviians if there are Strigiforme nearby.
We conclude this from our historic records regarding the Catians, which had a large population of those which immigrated there from our country, the MR (likely refered to in your historic databanks as MQR).
The Strigiforme, a superpower of owl-like Avians, appear to be on a quest to extinct that species, putting you into major risk should they discover that species.

Suggested action: Direct or indirect UGC membership: The UGC is the largest power block in the galaxy aside from the Strigiforme and are the only group to reliably offer protection. However, they are on good terms with the Strigiforme, which would make membership acceptance unlikely. Also the process of gaining membership involves an "Associate"-phase during which the protection is not properly in effect.
Suggested action: Indirect membership through establishment of Laruth as MR Protectorate. "Novan Annexation", a recently common diplomatic maneuver to avoid destruction through the Strigiforme by merging with another faction as a minor member, effectively removing the threatened faction from existance on paper and therefore making hostilities impossible.
Establishment as MR protectorate would mean Laruth is to keep capable of governing itself and maintaining its own military, etc. while effectively being an extension of MR territory on the map, making it part of the UGC. The largest political influence would be in the area of foreign affairs, where it is required to adapt the position of the MR.
Please consider this offer, for the sake of your co-existing species.
//end of message//
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 am

OOC:

SOMEONE

GIVE ME A REPORT! I AM NOT ON PAR WITH WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS HAPPENING
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 am

Crash Override wrote:OOC:

SOMEONE

GIVE ME A REPORT! I AM NOT ON PAR WITH WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS HAPPENING
Me neither, just roll with it.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:29 am

Message to the Mobians//

Use your autoritah to make the protectorate.
-----------

[i dunno about draco,so yeah]

Fleets on draco are...you know....fightin n killin
-------------

MDE superweapons are being produced in large scale to be deployed against new treaths,as the flying fuck D=ARK
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:05 am

OOC: I'd rather not use mah autoritah. That involves an unhappy protectorate. I'd rather have a protectorate that likes me and does stuff without me having to point a gun at their leader.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 am

Ivan2006 wrote:OOC: I'd rather not use mah autoritah. That involves an unhappy protectorate. I'd rather have a protectorate that likes me and does stuff without me having to point a gun at their leader.
i wrote autoritah because i forgot how to write autorithy..autoritie...properly

EMPRAH * BRUVA

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:40 am

The Strigiforme demand this group hand over all members of the [species name deleted], or face destruction. The Strigiforme have surrounded the anomalous hostile object outside of its weapons range. The Stauros has been ordered to enter status Д. The Ringworld has continued firing plasma spheres at the object.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 am

The Commonwealth has advised the Laruthians not to hand over their Equestrian citizens, and instead move them to another nation or safe area, as they will not survive in Strigiforme concentration camps and experimentation facilities.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:35 am

The AUF will not stand for genocide, and will defend the Laruthians to the fullest against the Strigiforme if need be.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:06 pm

OOC: Well, this was unexpected.

[Directed Broadcast] to Helixian and MR.
Helexian and MR offers have been accepted. Recent Strigiforme threats will keep all Naval Forces within Laruthian territory and tied up.
[Directed Broadcast] to Strigiforme.
We would sooner face destruction, than hand over our friends.
[Broadcast End]

Firearms are being produced as well as infantry outfitting. The Cavnin have left the Laruthians with little in the way of ground forces. Fleet production has been increased. All types of sub capital ships are being produced.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Strigiforme response to the Laruthians

So be it.

[meta]The Strigiforme have made some modifications to the equine antipsionic virus allowing it to infect some widespread bacterium as well as humanoids, allowing it to persist outside of a major host and infect whole ships through the slightest contact. Additionally, the virus now targets any version of itself with a mutation. This new version has been released to the wild. [/meta]

The Stauros has made an independent FTL jump to just beyond the ARK's reach. The ARK is being hailed in every language to stand down. This jump has revealed the upgrades given to the Stauros while it was being repaired after the Hexalani attack.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:52 pm

OOC: Okay whoa ho yo. How did the tehcnologically-deprived and frankly rather backwards Strig engineer a vius/bacteria to those incredibly specific criteria in a rather short time? Novans, sure. Zuguthians, sure. Tajer, maybe. MR, doubt it. Strig?

Also, cross-species illnesses are few, and far between. Plus, that many different abilities/criteria in one virus is just flat-out wrong. Fen, what say you?