Midshipman
Midshipman
Re: Grounded- Jungle

Post by Julo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:15 pm

I want to join:

Name: Julo
Race Crasarian
Skills: Heavy mechanics (the guy with the huge wrench), close combat,
Physical perks: Hard shell, soft centre (literally, he's a crustacean), strong claws that can be used as weapons and wrenches
Physical flaws: He needs a lot water, climbing on trees is impossible,
Role: He is an engineer, but for heavy stuff, he can't work with computers.
Combat: Claws, the left one is for attack the right for defense (energy shield)

More physical information: [url]http://futurecraftforums.tk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=60[/url]
Suddenly, Julo.
"This DOES NOT help!"

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Could as well add my race:
Race: Zuguthian.
Info about race: Very human-like, only overall tougher and stronger, to survive better on tough areas.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:38 pm

OOC: don't bother wasting time with races and such, that should have been in your origional application, and it puts the thread in danger of being derailed.

BIC:
Theta, reporting heavy damage to manoeuvring thruster 3, this is really going to screw up our flight path.

Thrusters 1,2,4,5 and 6 are operational, but manoeuvring thruster 4 is immobilised by debris.

Requesting permission to perform a manual debris maneuveur, most of our pressure suits were on deck 6, and I will last longer than any other crew member in space.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Me too!

Name: Ash (Standard Human)
Skills (perks): Adept at navigation, and able to spot small details few others notice. A capable explorer.
Flaws (inverse perks): Rather close-minded, pessimistic, and emotionally unstable. Not very likable either.
Rank and role aboard ship: 1st Lieutenant, Navigation and Course Plotting.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Accept.

TO.AI. Glitch >to> /Station.Helm/
>Atmospheric entry plotted.
>Please stick to this.
>If you don't we'll probably die.
>Horribly.

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Theta broadcasting to all engineering personnel:

All division 2 engineers report to engine room 2, we are experiencing a loss of power from engine 2, cause of power loss is unknown

Theta out
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:41 pm

A string of foul curses escaped Gulan's throat as the deck shifted underfoot. He picked himself up off of the deck and tightened the clamps that held the cooling device to his back. He tapped the screen embedded into his forearm plates, turning to a closed comm channel.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Ash groaned and picked himself up again. This time he took a nearby piece of scrap metal and used it for support. D*** gravity, he thought. He continued to limp forward, mind set on the medical bay. I had to be in the cargo bay when it hit! I had to be skewered by a piece of metal! I hate my life. He paused by the entryway to the next highway when another rumble passed through the ship. He shook his head, then toppled over. Swearing under his breath, he stood up again. Why do we keep hitting things? Some idiot's probably at the helm. Probably should check navigation. If it works, that is. He looked at his leg, slightly healed over, and waved it off. He then began to briskly limp to the bridge.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 pm

As Jake finally got the door opened, he started thinking about what could've been the reason to why he had woken up outside the hydroponics area.
He decided not to think about it, and then he remembered. He was heading towards the engineering section to try fixing his grenade launcher, and was outside the hydroponics area when there was some sort of crash. He had passed out on the floor, and woke up believing to have crashed on some sort of jungle planet. But what would be the odds for that?
Anyways, he had to go find someone who could tell him what that crash had been.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Daynel wrote:
Spoiler:
As Jake finally got the door opened, he started thinking about what could've been the reason to why he had woken up outside the hydroponics area.
He decided not to think about it, and then he remembered. He was heading towards the engineering section to try fixing his grenade launcher, and was outside the hydroponics area when there was some sort of crash. He had passed out on the floor, and woke up believing to have crashed on some sort of jungle planet. But what would be the odds for that?
Anyways, he had to go find someone who could tell him what that crash had been
OOC: We haven't crash landed yet.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Spoiler:
OOC: I know. Read my earlier posts in case of confusion.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Name:Lucas "Lightspeed" Danerson
Skills (perks):Strategical,fast thinking,ace starfighter pilot
Flaws (inverse perks): Drinking,calm and coward
Rank and role aboard ship: Lander pilot ,Starfighter pilot.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Daynel wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Spoiler:
OOC: I know. Read my earlier posts in case of confusion.
Nevermind.
— David Langford
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:25 pm

OOC: Lightspeed, I don't consider calm a negative character trait. Choose something else.

BIC:

After skirting around several blocks of wreckage, collapsed corridors, and malfunctioning doors, Ash finally arrived at the bridge. Not noticing anyone, he limped over to the navigation panel. He attempted to activate it, but it merely flickered. Should have known the d*** thing would be broken. In anger, he banged on the console a few times until it feebly flickered to life. After clearing his rank and qualifications (Bloody waste of time those are) he finally pulled up a sensor map. Blank. Figures. He traced the problem to a faulty power conduit in Deck 3, which also supplied Engine 2. He began pulling his hair out, disgusted at the state of the ship, and then picked up an intercom. "Ash to any living system engineer, we have a faulty power conduit on Deck 3. If we can get this repaired, we may be able to restore full navigational control. So stop whining over a cut finger and fix it!" He switched it off and leaned on the console, and put his head between his hands.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Gulan stumbled along the shifting deck corridor. The countergravity systems were still offline and he tripped constantly, but he had to get to the bridge or mess. Somewhere were there were other people. He grasped a small ledge that ran down the wall and hoisted himself up yet again. The ship's intercom came to life as he cautiously regained speed. He halted to listen.
"Ash to any living system engineer, we have a faulty power conduit on Deck 3. If we can get this repaired, we may be able to restore full navigational control. So stop whining over a cut finger and fix it!"
Gulan sent a confirmation message to the helm and climbed a nearby ladder into an access tunnel.
— David Langford
Spoiler: