Post yer RPs here.
Phalanx
Midshipman
Midshipman
Affiliation:imgur
IGN:andrew116
Re: Story Arc 2- The Conspiracy

Post by Phalanx » Sat May 25, 2013 3:11 pm

DeadlyMiddie wrote:OOC: Oh. I guess I didn't know the proper definition then. I see what you're saying Tiel. Now I'm going to stay out of it.
Same here.
Hello. I'm a filthy atheist heathen who visits the internet from time to time.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm

OOC: The action is valid, and nobody knows.. yet

BIC:

The Ragnarov, with the AI diplomat aboard, lumbers toward the station. Instead of a shuttle, of course, it would dock directly with the station. This was standard NeoRoman procedure.

It docked, and then a malfunction occurred. The clamps refused to release the Ragnarov. Several teams left the station to try and manually fix it. But the Ragnarov wasn't going anywhere. The AI construct exited the ship and left for the meeting room.

At the same time, a mechanic with high clearance from the station entered the Ragnarov, showing valid authentication. Instead of turning left to fix the docking, he turned right. Toward the Yttrium-Terbium power core.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat May 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Unit 340 wrote:OOC: The action is valid, and nobody knows.. yet

BIC:

The Ragnarov, with the AI diplomat aboard, lumbers toward the station. Instead of a shuttle, of course, it would dock directly with the station. This was standard NeoRoman procedure.

It docked, and then a malfunction occurred. The clamps refused to release the Ragnarov. Several teams left the station to try and manually fix it. But the Ragnarov wasn't going anywhere. The AI construct exited the ship and left for the meeting room.

At the same time, a mechanic with high clearance from the station entered the Ragnarov, showing valid authentication. Instead of turning left to fix the docking, he turned right. Toward the Yttrium-Terbium power core.
*A little mess was made with the explosion. Various repair teams were there to seal it.All security personnel were put in high alert state*
ENCRYPTED TO RAGNAROV:
Exercise extreme caution.Dont let anyone enter your ship.Something happened and is possible that a terrorist squad can be in the station.I already sended my best teams to search and protect vital systems over the station.

STATION MESSAGE:
All representants,put your guards at yellow state.For increased security,of course.It would be nice if the summit happen as soon as possible.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Sat May 25, 2013 4:02 pm

is it too late to join?
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm

WAAAAY too late. Sorry.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat May 25, 2013 4:38 pm

lightspeed12 wrote: *A little mess was made with the explosion. Various repair teams were there to seal it.Some terrorists were hunted down.One was trying to put venom in the life support system. Other was planting explosives,but already removed by PHANTOM ops.The rest of the team is unknow,but every guard as put in red alert and begin to use a psionic indentification system using the psionic codex of the station*.
This is godmodding, unless your security forces are predominant on the station (as you said they weren't) and/or you claim the station as your nation's property. Otherwise I can't see anything other than chaos resulting from what just happened given the crew staffing the facility is from every faction contributing, each with their own goals.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sat May 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Elias's chief bodyguard heard the broadcast over the intercom. He turned to the trooper accompanying him and Elias and said, "Well then. I suggest we don't let anyone other than the delegates themselves closer than 10 feet to Mr. Bauer, understood?" "Yes sir," the trooper responded.

//ORION CONFEDERATION SECTOR, SUMMIT STATION, ELIAS BAUER'S QUARTERS//
The two troopers guarding the room heard the intercom broadcast. They instantly opened up the crate that they had brought with them. Inside were 4 MPSMG-3 (Magnetic Powered Submachine Gun) 10mm gauss SMGs, along with 6 fragmentation grenades. There were also 4 Tier IV personal protection vests. They equipped themselves, then resumed guarding the room, hoping that they wouldn't have to use the hardware that they had just unpacked.

//ABOARD THE PHANTOM VANGUARD//
Admiral Wilson was sitting in the command chair in the bridge of his ship. At the moment, he was reading the Confederation Post, as there was nothing else to be doing. This was just a diplomatic meeting, after all. Suddenly, his sensor officer said something that made him throw the paper down, bolt up, and hastily walk to the sensor officer's post.
Sensor Officer: Admiral! We've got something on the scopes.
Admiral Wilson: *As he walks to the sensor officer's post* If it's a diplomatic ship tell me.
Sensor Officer: No sir. It's a destroyer and 2 frigates. And they don't match any of our signatures for the other nations.
Admiral Wilson: *Turning to the Officer on Duty* Sound general quarters. *Turning to the comms officer* Inform the cruisers to man their battle stations, and tell the other ships that we are not firing upon them.
The piercing wail of the battle stations alarm sounded throughout the massive 4.5km ship as the crewmembers rushed to battlestations.
1 minute later, the main PBWP-2 cannons swiveled toward the detected ships, and spat out their green beams. The 2 frigates were immediately annihilated. Nothing was left but some floating scrap metal. But before the destroyer was blown out of space, it got off a shot with it's main railgun. The shields weren't at full power yet, so the projectile made it past and impacted the starboard side of the dreadnought, causing nearly unnoticeable damage. The destroyer was then hit simultaneously by the dreadnought's cannons and the Daedalus cruisers' railguns. Nothing was left.

//PATROL 1-5-OC, SUMMIT STATION//
This was Captain Decker's 3rd day as a guard aboard Summit Station. His squad of guards was made up of Orion Confederation shock troopers. At the moment, they were patrolling sector 1-1-B of the station. When they heard the intercom broadcast after the explosions, they immediately got a lot more cautious. They then spotted a man with a tool kit opening a vent. Captain Decker yelled, "Put your hands up!" The man just kept working. Decker put a bullet through the man's head. He then called the station's security office, "HQ this is patrol 1-5-OC. We've just neutralized an unknown man trying to compromise the vent system. Location is sector 1-1-B. We're continuing our patrol. Over and out."
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Tiel wrote:
lightspeed12 wrote: *A little mess was made with the explosion. Various repair teams were there to seal it.Some terrorists were hunted down.One was trying to put venom in the life support system. Other was planting explosives,but already removed by PHANTOM ops.The rest of the team is unknow,but every guard as put in red alert and begin to use a psionic indentification system using the psionic codex of the station*.
This is godmodding, unless your security forces are predominant on the station (as you said they weren't) and/or you claim the station as your nation's property. Otherwise I can't see anything other than chaos resulting from what just happened given the crew staffing the facility is from every faction contributing, each with their own goals.
I dont see this way,because all this was said before. I installed a psionic codex in the station before,why i cant use it? My forces are not predominant,but i have some operatives there. And they are doing their job. If fenway say that dont count i modify.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm

The insurgents overwhelm your forces armed with nonlethal weaponry and seize control of the station.

Tell me, is that not godmodding? Because you're effectively doing the same thing.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Sat May 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Tiel wrote:The insurgents overwhelm your forces armed with nonlethal weaponry and seize control of the station.

Tell me, is that not godmodding? Because you're effectively doing the same thing.
Ah now i understand.
I will change it.
You win this time >:D But i will win the next!

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat May 25, 2013 6:12 pm

OOC: You didn't have to :tongue:

Sorry, sometimes I argue for the sake of arguing.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat May 25, 2013 10:16 pm

The mechanic continued marching toward the Yttrium-Terbium power core. He paused after passing a security station, and then inserted a small chip into the machine. Not much later, some of the communication systems scrambled, but nobody noticed. He continued onto the core. Up ahead of him, two guards were posted at a large door.

"Sir, i'm going to have to ask you to..." the guard didn't finish. The mechanic unsheathed a Electro-Laser and zapped both of them, knocking them unconscious. After hiding them in a nearby duct, he entered the power core and completely sealed the room.

He began inputting codes to the computer.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:39 am

After the EES Lightning had docked the station, It departed again and engaged FTL as soon as the auto-automaton (without security guards) entered the station.
Said auto-automaton walked directly to the conference room, sat down on its designated seat and turned standby-mode on, waiting for the summit to begin.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sun May 26, 2013 7:56 am

//ABOARD THE PHANTOM VANGUARD//
Admiral Wilson: Comms, tell the cruisers to back off to about 8km away from the station to get better warning of incoming ships.
Comms Officer: Yes sir.
Admiral Wilson: Helmsman, bring us to about 7km away from the station.
Helmsman: Aye Aye sir.

Internal Affairs:
Project Gamma Foxtrot is complete. Specifications are classified. Beginning land warfare exercises on Cyrania II. The 1st Fleet is on yellow alert.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 am

A Strigiforme frigate moved to dock with the station, and divulged the diplomat, Fiidv Gyytr. He went to the conference room, and waited. His guards proceeded to wait outside.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler: