Outpost 19

Post yer RPs here.
Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO
Re: Outpost 19

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:33 pm

OOC: TO Joykler: No offense,but i think that to have a balanced character you dont have to make him super-weak to be accepted. Just make something thats "okey". Like,some people here are robots. Robots are from hell,but they can be destroyed and everything. Try to make something that make sense and is balanced.

*He looked at Fenway* - What is your Unit? I dont know if this is sure but i will try anyway...Initiate Security Protocol 1 [Questions without violence] *He looked Elias* -Execessive brutality. This is wrong,is not because you killed 6 enemy soldiers with a iron bar right? *He smiled to elias,giving the police baton to him [a futuristic baton that give eletrical stuns. A Baton-tazer]
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

joykler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:mercenary
IGN:joykler

Post by joykler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 pm

no he is balanced
but people dissagree
some people say he is op some people say he is to weak

i say he is faster too weak then op
i mean you have a stun-baton in your hand [instakilll]
not really but you put me in coma for a day

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm

OOC: Is not in my hand,is just for control prisioners. Its stun a target and is not deadly. And the battery runs out too. I have Lantern too,a communicator. Is everything that a guard carry with then.Is more to cause a disorientation and immobilize

INFORMATION ON TASERS - FONT: WIKIPEDIA.
Spoiler:
Electroshock weapon technology uses a temporary high-voltage low-current electrical discharge to override the body's muscle-triggering mechanisms. The recipient is immobilized via two metal probes connected via wires to the electroshock device. The recipient feels pain, and can be momentarily paralyzed while an electric current is being applied. It is reported that applying electroshock devices to more sensitive parts of the body is even more painful.The maximum effective areas for stun gun usage are upper shoulder, below the rib cage, and the upper hip. High voltages are used, but because most devices use a non-lethal current, death does not usually occur.The resulting "shock" is caused by muscles twitching uncontrollably, appearing as muscle spasms.

The internal circuits of most electroshock weapons are fairly simple, based on either an oscillator, resonant circuit (a power inverter), and step-up transformer or a diode-capacitor voltage multiplier to achieve an alternating high-voltage discharge or a continuous direct-current discharge. It may be powered by one or more batteries depending on manufacturer and model. The output voltages without external "load" (which would be the target's body) are claimed to be in the range of 50 kV up to 8 MV, with the most common being in the 200 to 300 kV range. The output current upon contact with the target will depend on various factors such as target's resistance, skin type, moisture, bodily salinity, clothing, the electroshock weapon's internal circuitry, discharge waveform, and battery conditions.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Fenway looked at Larson as his internal systems became functional again. "I cannot initiate security protocol 1. My systems are nonfunctional, and it will take a while to bring them back online." He began to get up again, but froze and looked at Elias. Elias nodded, and 334 stood up. "I can, however, assist you where I can."

"Assist?" Larson asked. "You just tried to kill us!"

"Merely an error." Larson looked bewildered, but Elias was slightly chuckling. He shook his head and moved toward 334.

"Must have been the metal chunk I drove into your neck. I'll remove it." Elias braced himself against the wall and pulled against the chunk. It came loose, and 334 removed the rest of it.

"Power levels are back to normal levels. Maintenance successful."

"Didn't expect a thanks anyway." The lights are flickering more rapidly at this point. And then they shut off. "Uhh... What now?"

"Power failure in the compound. Someone must have sabotaged the generators." 334 activated several headlamps. He could see in infrared, but these two couldn't.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Elias said,"Well then... I guess since all of us have a weapon in one form or another, one of our options could be to repair the generators. Any other suggestions? By the way, Fenway, how can we get that plasma gun if yours operational?
*Turning to Larson* And no, it wasn't because of killing those soldiers. I actually got a medal for that. I was thrown in for gunning down 12 unarmed "soldiers". They were really terrorists, but nobody listened when I tried to explain. I even saw a suicide vest on one of the guys, but it was all covered up."
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 pm

- I hate when this happen. They are all a bunch of idiots. You will get out of this mess. *Turning to fenway* Mr. Robot,what is your "name" ? Any technical file for opening locks? If we get to the supply we can get some batteries and make a "improvised" thing to help you out. Acoplate a machinegun in your arm maybe. *He was very friendly,lighting up the lantern of the rifle and activating the nightvision visor in one of the eyes*

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 pm

"Unit 334, though the prisoners call me Fenway." Fenway said. He clicked. "I have no access to block bulkheads, and my power cells are operational at 95% capacity. Other components easily break down. I am also armed, but until system checks complete, I do not know what power levels will overload them and cause a failure." He extended his plasma cannon again and charged it. It fizzled for a moment before finally spinning up. He discharged a shot into the wall.

"How long will these checks take?" Larson asked, eyeing the plasma burn on the wall.

"Estimation is 30 TRS-17 Days, or 50 Standard Cycles."

"You really are old, huh?"

"254 years of service." 334 turned sharply, facing down one of the darkened corridors. Toward a bulkhead. "Sub-sonic sound source detected."

"I didn't hear anything," Elias said.

"That's why he said sub-sonic. Below our range of hearing," Larson responded.

"Noise analysis in progress... complete. Sound is mechanical in nature. Source is 80 meters away. Threat level... minor." He paused. 334 slightly jolted. "We need to move. Now." Without offering an explanation, 334 began running down the hallway. With little choice, Elias and Larson followed him.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

*Following Fenway trought the corridor,he was a little curious and yet,frightened about what is following then*
-I have a bad felling about this...

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:31 am

Theta ducked back into the doorway
"Sh*t, it heard me"

Theta swapped his vision to IR, and turned on his IR headlight, he could see more now.
Theta decided to slowly follow the guard robot and its two companions, they might be able to get him out
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:05 am

- Ok. Now that we are here...WHy the hell this happened? They are locking down everything!

*He said to then,looking at the rear of them prepared to fire,a little paranoyd*

EMPRAH * BRUVA

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:10 am

Tyr heard footsteps coming closer, and flew up to the rafters. He was in the mess hall, and saw a small group approaching through one of the corridors. He flattened himself further and waited until he could discern them to make himself visible.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 am

Elias heard a rustling sound. He immediately powered up his baton, and said,"That sounded like...a bird." Gunner, I would get your gun pointing forward if I were you. Fenway, is your plasma cannon operating at nominal levels? We need to get to the supply storeroom, ASAP.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 am

"The plasma cannon is operational. But this is not a threat." He scanned the room. His Infrared sensors picked up Tyr's heat signature in the rafters. "It is merely the owl." He moved closer to the signature. "Tyr, we are on your side here," he stated to the apparently empty rafters. He didn't receive a response, so he turned back to Larson. "Supply rooms are likely inaccessible due to the power cut. And besides, threat level in those corridors is severe.

(ACHO, your reply here.)

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Theta saw the group approach the owl, seems like they were on the same side, if he surrender now, they would not persecute him, Theta felt as if something was about to happen, but ignored the feeling, if he could get the robot, Fenway, he thought it was called, on his side, then he would have an easier time escaping.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

-If there is anyone there,is better go out of the shadows. Were all together when a hell like this break out. *He said looking to the shadows*

EMPRAH * BRUVA