Post yer RPs here.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: Outpost 19

Post by Vinyl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm

An audible "???" could be heard from Delta. The falling force tripped his deactivation switch. ((He can only be reactivated by turning him back on))
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 pm

-The hell? *Running a little lost in all the mess*
-He is a danm robot!! *Reloading the gun*
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Unit 334 heard heavy footfalls from down the hallway. He had been checking cells, killing prisoners whom had escaped, congratulating those who had not. Natural selection at it's finest. Whoever these two were, they weren't going to live long. As they approached him, he tracked them from a stack of crates. Though he was rather visible, they didn't notice him. 334 stuck out his arm just as they passed, knocking both of them flat into the ground as they impacted the titanium body face-first. 334 detected a slight stress fracture as this occurred, but that wasn't important. He quickly sidestepped over the two he knocked over and pointed the plasma cannon at them. He paused.

"Checking... Primary is Gunner Larson, guard." He said this as he charged the plasma cannon. "Aspiring with a prisoner. Class 7 Offense in this facility. You are lucky this is a more serious situation, Larson." He allowed Larson to get up, though he kept an eye on him. 334 then turned to the other.

"Elias Schmidt. Prisoner. Imprisoned for excessive brutality." He motioned for him to get up. Elias complied, with 334 training the Plasma Cannon on him the entire time.

"Fenway, eh?" Elias responded. "The aging AI. Where's your replacement? Shouldn't you be in a dump right now? Rotting where you belong?"

"Silence. You have been caught attempting to escape. Class 10 offense. Warrants execution on site, Elias." 334 pulsed the plasma cannon, preparing to fire.

It failed. The mechanism sparked with electricity before shutting off. 334 expressed the smallest bit of surprise before Elias kicked out at him, attempting to topple the large mech. 334 deflected this and prepared for a fight. 334 was large and strong, but Elias would likely work around him and attack some critical unit. He would need to take him down quickly.

OOC: Unit 334 is cursed with plot systems. They will work or fail depending on the plot situation.

joykler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:mercenary
IGN:joykler

Post by joykler » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 pm

xodon clearly felt it
the strong pulse was under attack and didnt seem to make it

he would be safe
he had cut up the body with a piece of broken metal
and devoured half of it
he had put the rest ontop of the shocker and put it back on
it constantly failed after a few seconds but that wasnt important he had baked meat now
he would keep this

in the meantime he made a spear out of the anoter iron bar
that would keep the others away.'
he looked thru the his window to see what was happening in the hall

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 am

Elias, realizing that Fenway was unarmed and not operating at peak condition, decided to fight. He circled around and around Fenway, making the mech turn slowly and get slightly confused. As soon as Elias saw this, he kicked Fenway's knee joints, toppling the mech. He then aimed a savage kick at the mech's head. He then proceeded to pick up a piece of loose metal and struck Fenway's neck full force.
OOC: I have 2 more moves made up, Fenway. It doesn't matter if 334 survives or is shut off.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

joykler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by joykler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:16 am

xodon felt the energy pulse getting weaker and weaker.
now he knew this was the time to strike and make the killer move.
that would make them respect his authority

he quickly opened the door and while a prisoner was striking the robot [because now he saw]
he took his spear and drove it thru the chest compartment of the robot
nearly hitting the prisoner. that would scare him of sodon thought...
the spear had pierced the whole robot sparks flew off the chest.
he felt a upcoming spasm but he managed to controll it.
"stay away from me or the same thing will happen to you this cell is off limits so everyone knows...
if i see anyone coming closer to line [he used his spear to scratch a line in the floor] i will be forced to defend myselve
he walked back to his cell while dragging the robot with him.

lets see what i can do with you...

[fenway do you have automatic repair functions if that is the case i will revive you in a way]

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 am

Elias didn't really care what sh**-face thought or said, but didn't start another fight. Instead he led Larson to the base of the stairwell, dragging Fenway behind him. When they got there, he dropped Fenway and asked Larson,"What in nine he**s did you do to get guard duty here? And furthermore, what's going on right now?"
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:02 am

-First,you are cursed. Everytime that i met you we are in trouble. The last time you put a ENTIRE PLATOON trying to kill us,but anyway. *He smiled,giving a little tap in a friendly manner to Elias,in the shoulder*

-So,this is like a community service. I made a wrong choice in one mission and im there as a punition. If i keep good there,i can back to the STG. What the hell are you there? Prisioner?

*He was in guard,talking to him prepared to shoot at the corridor*
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:06 am

Tyr wasn't responding, Theta got impatient, so theta punched Tyr in the gut, angering him into trying to melt Theta, Theta held up the welding unit, the heat from Tyr's flames was enough to restart it temporarily. theta was then faced with the challenge of cutting the door off before the angry owl ate him or something, he succeeded, and ran like hell.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 am

There's good news and bad news for Elias. The good news is that the chunk of metal driven into 334's neck caused a short circuit, shutting him down to prevent system damage. The bad news is, the spear, which went through one of 334's unarmored sections, pierced an old, decommissioned and malfunctioning power core. It finally compromised after being dragged to the stairs and emitted a localized EMP field, at the same time, releasing a large energy surge through the systems. This was directly connected to the chunk of metal in 334's neck, through a power line. About 5 Mega-Joules of energy flowed through the steel rod. The current jumped through the air and directly to Elias, whom was closest, and therefore the path of least resistance. Elias was thrown backwards by the massive force and into the wall.

OOC: 334 does have basic repair, but BASIC.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 am

OOC: So the action in the stair is obsolete?

EMPRAH * BRUVA

joykler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by joykler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 am

ooc: wait but i dragged you with me into my cell

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:54 am

OOC: And we dragged him to upstairs.

EMPRAH * BRUVA

joykler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by joykler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 am

ooc:
so he was dragged into a dark cell
where i was standing over it
and told you not to go in or i would crush you

but you just went in dragged a very heavy robot out while keeping up a pokerface and tryd to drag it up the stairs that made a emp
that by the way nocked me down aswell

remember every largepulse gets me down

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 pm

OOC: Keep trying to crush someone armed with a .50 call railgun in your face.

EMPRAH * BRUVA